- The answer to "How many died in the Jingguang Road Tunnel in Zhengzhou, Henan, China?" could forever remain a secret...
- London is flooded (July 25, 2021)...
- Watch the video of a group of Bersatu women dancing at an event in a hotel in Shah Alam...
- The earth suddenly rose from the bottom of a lake in Haryana, India...
- Typhoon In-fa hits Shanghai, China!
- The KL Police are investigating a road rage incident involving a food delivery rider...
- Penang durian farm - The most beautiful durian farmstead - Karuna Hill- For stay and durians 槟城最浪漫榴莲园别墅...
- Amazing sight of a gigantic sandstorm as it engulfed China’s northwest Dunhuang, causing chaos in the ancient Silk Road city #GansuProvince #China
- Why are some people after Ustaz Ebit Lew? Why are others backing him?🤔
- 6,785,096 hits
Daily Archives: June 17, 2020
.. Can London’s Chinatown survive the coronavirus https://t.co/G3VXD6Ovvx — SCMP News (@SCMPNews) June 17, 2020 Hilary Clarke in London Published: 7:00am, 18 Jun, 2020 Concern is growing that London’s Chinatown, the best known and largest in Europe and one of … Continue reading
.. Can China win Covid-19 vaccine race with old school technology? https://t.co/fwoIpYuIhG — SCMP News (@SCMPNews) June 17, 2020 Can China win Covid-19 vaccine race with old school technology? https://t.co/fwoIpYuIhG — SCMP News (@SCMPNews) June 17, 2020
.. Najib simply can't ignore Sarawak Report…https://t.co/dGdGHaNudP — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) June 17, 2020 https://www.sarawakreport.org/talkback/flattered-najib-razak-simply-cannot-ignore-sarawak-report/
.. “The new #Malaysia gov'ts crackdown on free speech is entering realm of the absurd. Instead of issuing #Covid19 face masks, it looks like PM Muhyiddin wants to issue permanently adhesive masking tape to shut mouths of anyone who dares … Continue reading
.. l33t armored French police units have moved into #Dijon in an attempt to restore order. Rival gangs are currently fighting in the streets over drug trade disputes. pic.twitter.com/6mQ3aj9zpB — Johnny Bergvik (@BergvikJohnny) June 16, 2020 l33t armored French police … Continue reading
.. History of Hong Kong protests: riots, rallies and brollies via @SCMPgraphics https://t.co/uSaxHCxlOb #Dataviz #infographic — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) June 17, 2020 ..
You could presume extradition to Mainland China from Hong Kong for those charged with 1 treason; 2 separatism; 3 armed rebellion, riot; 4 collaborating with the enemy; and you might be right. .. .. Excerpts: Breaking Hong Kong national security … Continue reading
Prof Mohd Tajuddin Mohd Rasdi: The two faces of Malay morality in Malaysia – MySinchew | Opinion | Sin Chew Daily
Police investigate Siti Kasim over her Facebook comments over tahfiz schools: Did Pekida lodge police reports against her?
.. Cops probe Siti Kasim over Facebook post on 'banning tahfiz schools' https://t.co/39ESA5TYa0 pic.twitter.com/embHynYKZy — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) June 16, 2020 ..
.. COMMENT | The difference between Dr M and anonymous subscribers https://t.co/Y5Xg5YTEtS pic.twitter.com/mgsEddXgPh — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) June 17, 2020 COMMENT | The difference between Dr M and anonymous subscribers https://t.co/Y5Xg5YTEtS pic.twitter.com/mgsEddXgPh — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) June 17, 2020