- Watch "🆕 Indian Spices Tainted With Cow Urine ➡ Indian Food Spices Video" on YouTube
- Hannah Yeoh on 1st Parliamentary sitting under Art Harun...
- Rei Tanotsuka: No, the US cannot prevent China from becoming the world's largest economy within the next 50 years...
- When a female yellow-legged button quail's loud hoots are mistaken for the roar of a monster...
- Jessica Gurmeet Kaur Sidhu, Singaporean and ex Head of Administration and Finance, Attorney General's Chambers
- China triggers alarm in the South China Sea...
- Racist, sexist Abdul Azeez Abdul Rahim (BN-Baling) to Kasthuri Patto (PH-Batu Kawan): "Gelap, tak nampak...Pakailah bedak." As for Tajuddin Abdul Rahman...
- Masturbation, UiTM Kolej Perindu, USM, and where else?
- Abdul Azeez Baling MP is being trolled 😂
- Art Harun, new Election Commission chairman: No, that's not me drinking and womanizing...
- 5,916,087 hits
Daily Archives: June 7, 2020
.. “Nobody asks themselves, ‘Am I the white moderate?’… Everybody now is pro King, and not racist, but nobody’s reading King now for how to be anti-racist.” Journalist Vann R. Newkirk II on Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s legacy. pic.twitter.com/nQAUziQ9Iq … Continue reading
.. US sues Chinese firm over half-million 'fake' N95 masks https://t.co/2grk4JGTzM via @medical_xpress — delthia ricks 🔬 (@DelthiaRicks) June 7, 2020 .. https://www.straitstimes.com/world/united-states/coronavirus-us-sues-chinese-firm-over-half-million-fake-n95-masks
.. Why are people breaking lockdown for sex? https://t.co/2P4lTNJiqf — The Independent (@Independent) June 7, 2020 .. In the UK, sex during lockdownhttps://t.co/oTgjEGUfbt — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) June 7, 2020 Lockdown and sexhttps://t.co/A8YEW9xeD6 — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) June 7, 2020 Sex workers … Continue reading
.. An important message from Richard Branson and Tom McAlpin on Scarlet Lady's inaugural season: https://t.co/Q7HInT0Ky4 pic.twitter.com/sEpMg0S1xq — Virgin Voyages ⚓️ (@VirginVoyages) March 12, 2020 .. The Scarlet Ladyhttps://t.co/rAiatjnLUU — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) June 7, 2020 .. “2020s were meant to … Continue reading
.. .. thesundaily 32 passengers leave for Singapore in first flight from Ipoh since MCO 07 Jun 2020 / 20:36 H. IPOH: Thirty-two passengers comprising locals as well as citizens and permanent residents of Singapore, today left for the republic … Continue reading
.. Home Minister's office denies Umno Youth leader appointed as special aide https://t.co/bcuSPoxMKH pic.twitter.com/0f6v7pPyft — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) June 7, 2020
Health DG: Malaysia can beat Covid-19 without a vaccine by relying on social distancing and good personal hygiene…
.. #NSTnation Malaysia can break the #Covid19 infection chain without the need for a vaccine.https://t.co/zxxcOhxpzW — New Straits Times (@NST_Online) June 7, 2020
.. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-06-07/-140-billion-at-stake-for-hong-kong-tycoons-backing-security-law .. Hong Kong tycoons with US$140 billion of fortunes at stake put their names behind China’s proposed security law for city https://t.co/Jzz4qWMuoG — SCMP News (@SCMPNews) June 7, 2020
.. 3 years ago, Duterte rejected the USA. Remember when Duterte "divorced" the USA?https://t.co/ewdtiU5YCn — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) June 7, 2020 Remember when Duterte "divorced" the USA?https://t.co/ewdtiU5YCn — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) June 7, 2020 .. Now in June 2020… Didn't Duterte reject … Continue reading
.. What a country — the most famous football/soccer star in Chinese history (and his badminton champion wife) are literally erased from the history books after he posts a video critical of the Communist Party (#CCP). https://t.co/ftklm1yJTi — Johnny BCCB … Continue reading