- Watch "🆕 Indian Spices Tainted With Cow Urine ➡ Indian Food Spices Video" on YouTube
- Hannah Yeoh on 1st Parliamentary sitting under Art Harun...
- Rei Tanotsuka: No, the US cannot prevent China from becoming the world's largest economy within the next 50 years...
- When a female yellow-legged button quail's loud hoots are mistaken for the roar of a monster...
- Jessica Gurmeet Kaur Sidhu, Singaporean and ex Head of Administration and Finance, Attorney General's Chambers
- China triggers alarm in the South China Sea...
- Racist, sexist Abdul Azeez Abdul Rahim (BN-Baling) to Kasthuri Patto (PH-Batu Kawan): "Gelap, tak nampak...Pakailah bedak." As for Tajuddin Abdul Rahman...
- Masturbation, UiTM Kolej Perindu, USM, and where else?
- Abdul Azeez Baling MP is being trolled 😂
- Art Harun, new Election Commission chairman: No, that's not me drinking and womanizing...
- 5,916,059 hits
Daily Archives: June 9, 2020
.. When interstate travel becomes free… https://t.co/dBuT0e2c4r — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) June 9, 2020 .. A #BlackLivesMatter protest is being held in Oxford today amid calls for its statue of Rhodes to be pulled down 👉 Cecil Rhodes was a 19th … Continue reading
.. Protesters rally outside Oxford University demanding the removal of a Cecil Rhodes statue, a Victorian imperialist who made a fortune from mining and endowed Oxford’s Rhodes scholarships pic.twitter.com/U0GoWyzmYm — Bloomberg QuickTake (@QuickTake) June 9, 2020 Protesters converged on a … Continue reading
.. Today marks one year since anti-government protests started in Hong Kong. We look back at the major developments during a year of unrest. pic.twitter.com/GRRLRvqB31 — SCMP News (@SCMPNews) June 9, 2020 Today marks one year since anti-government protests started … Continue reading
CATL is a Chinese company. .. .. @KittyPo80176717https://t.co/U11K23bhRW — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) June 9, 2020 @KittyPo80176717https://t.co/NxxrfdWUmw — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) June 9, 2020
.. We are not mere rubber stamp, CM tells Ismail https://t.co/gacOCxMc26 pic.twitter.com/W8qhE1tgV5 — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) June 9, 2020 Susan LoonePublished 5:05 pmModified 5:13 pm Defence Minister Ismail Sabri Yaakob’s remarks that Penang has refused to comply with the recovery movement control … Continue reading
China discourages her people from visiting Australia, or studying there, warning them of anti-Chinese discrimination: Australia replies, “No one is less racist than Australia!”
.. Australia stands to lose a great deal of money from any boycott by Chinese of Australian education. In 2019, there were 2 million Chinese studying in Australia. https://www.statista.com/statistics/430276/number-of-chinese-students-in-australia-by-education-sector/ .. .. 10/06/2020 While there are some horrible and racist incidents … Continue reading
.. Protesters across US attacked by cars driven into crowds and men with guns https://t.co/gx3jrqda7R — The Guardian (@guardian) June 9, 2020 https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/09/protests-us-america-cars-weapons?utm_term=Autofeed&CMP=twt_gu&utm_medium=&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
.. Kenyataan Media 9 Jun 2020: PP V TAN SRI MUSA AMAN pic.twitter.com/c0uboMhZCu — Jab Peguam Negara (@AGCPutrajaya) June 9, 2020 .. AG: Musa Aman’s charges dropped since witnesses unavailable, can’t get documentary evidence from HK and ex-AG Gani Patail’s … Continue reading