- Why now? Accusation against Anwar Ibrahim of "unIslamic, morally repugnant acts" by Muhammed Yusoff Rawther, grandson of SM Mohamed Idris.
- Zahid Hamidi: I'm paying the price for turning down Tommy Thomas when he requested the return of Chin Peng's ashes. (What about calling Dr Mahathir "Kutty"?)
- Don't use a stalled escalator. It could swallow you!
- Will Ahmad Maslan take his own advice and marry a PAS woman as a second wife?
- The Amazing 'Get Everybody Moving' (G.E.M.) Tang...
- Auxiliary policeman in the PJ Community Library bars teen from library due to her "not nice skirt"...
- The Chinaman taxi driver in Singapore. Yes, foreigners can drive a taxi in Singapore!
- Confusion reigns: Man set himself on fire in Morocco? Or a power bank explosion involving a woman in JB or a man in Kerala? 🤔🤔🤔
- Videos: The jewellery shop robber...
- Neelofa markets Nilofa Banana Milk...
- 5,568,816 hits
Daily Archives: May 30, 2019
… 30 May 2019: Day 1 to the arrest of Jho Low… … 30 May 2019 BREAKING IGP says Jho Low expected to be arrested soon.https://t.co/FvajY6kZSL for full story pic.twitter.com/gpFDC6lrHu — The Edge Markets (@theedgemarkets) May 30, 2019 KUALA LUMPUR … Continue reading
… ‘Beg-packer’ spotted ‘begging’ at Penang’s Chew Jetty. Asked her where she’s from, she said Turkey. I think we have to do something about ‘beg-packers’ in our country. It’s an eye-sore. pic.twitter.com/hYbR9xxvsR — Norman Goh (@imnormgoh) August 17, 2019 Told … Continue reading
… 11 June 2019 .. #NSTnation: Store assistant Danial Abdullah Tan, 31, or "Abang Botak" as described by Netizens, has been granted temporary release from serving his 12 month jail sentence.https://t.co/yr6HAmDECf — New Straits Times (@NST_Online) June 11, 2019 By New … Continue reading
… 30 May 2019 .. Johor PKR has two state lawmakers in the Johor executive council line-up, the International Trade, Investment and Utilities Committee chairman Jimmy Phua Wee Tse, who is also the Bukit Batu assemblyman and Johor PKR deputy … Continue reading