- Salak South Garden: Explosion and fire at 12 midnight, 3 illegal warehouses burnt down!
- Of retired Lt Gen Thomas McInerney, a stolen election, deep state, Covid-19, China, Special Ops took Nancy Pelosi's stolen laptop, and what else?
- This is fake: New communication rules for whtsap and phone calls will be implemented from tomorrow: - *
- Signal is a US govt operation, having been created and funded by a CIA spin-off: Is it true?
- Why some men would rush for the Covid-19 vaccine: It leads to penis enlargement! If only it were true...
- Fake news of the Pope's arrest: It was his butler...
- A Datuk got a RM2,000 fine for bashing a young woman, and many on Twitter are not exactly pleased...
- Breaking news: Maybank temporarily closes 69 branches throughout the country and adopts new operating hours due to the MCO. From 14 January 2021.
- Remanded: Datuk and companion. For assault of the son of a Datuk in PJ restaurant...
- Covid-19 vaccine: Norway reports 23 deaths! All old and frail.
- 6,309,710 hits
Daily Archives: May 2, 2019
… 3 May 2019 Guan Eng on the attack after Najib fired blanks in Sandakan https://t.co/fQiDd4TVNz pic.twitter.com/PsEL0KZHnR — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) May 3, 2019 Finance Minister Lim Guan Eng has told a certain “individual” to stop involving himself in the Sandakan … Continue reading
Corruption at the Companies Commission of Malaysia (CCM): Ex CEO Zahrah Abd Wahab Fenner and son Abdulazeez Wan Ruslan charged for graft…
… Datuk Zahrah Abd Wahab Fenner has 35 charges. Abdulazeez Wan Ruslan has 6 charges. … 17 Dis – Mahkamah Sesyen Kuala Lumpur membenarkan permohonan bekas Ketua Pegawai Eksekutif, Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM), Datuk Zahrah Abdul Wahab Fenner dapatkan semula … Continue reading
… KWAP's ex-senior executive Amirul Imran Ahmat said he had seen a guarantee letter for the loan signed by former second finance minister Ahmad Husni Hanadzlah. https://t.co/HosAUaOzhA — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) May 2, 2019 KUALA LUMPUR: The pensioners’ retirement … Continue reading
… 2 May 2019 .. Najib fulfilled 35% of his 60 GE 13 promises. Janji di capati…😂😂😂https://t.co/KmXIRCiXOK pic.twitter.com/doMeNPYHGI — simonthong (@simonwhthong) May 2, 2019 .. @NajibRazak also guilty of not fulfilling election promises – Syed Hamidhttps://t.co/KK9xsNSwun pic.twitter.com/w1haWlfb47 — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) … Continue reading