- Suria KLCC: Woman falls to her death from the 4th floor
- To be investigated: The case of the Ketua Pengarah Perkhidmatan Awam (KPPA) who verbally abused an Immigration officer at the KLIA
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- ‘After reunification, we will do reeducation,’ China's ambassador to France warns Taiwan
- The cop accuses the motorist of running a red light but there seems to be dash cam footage that the light was green
- Modern World History: Why do the neighbours of China fear China?
- The LCS Saga
- Mariam Mokhtar: Bagaimana Oktoberfest Mencabar Kedudukan Islam? (How does Oktoberfest challenge Islam?)
- Hong Kong's Organized Crime Societies | Open Secrets
- Hainan, China: Sanya city Covid-19 lockdown affects 80,000 tourists
- 7,430,653 hits
Daily Archives: June 18, 2016
MAS: The only thing we are good at is ‘sleeping on the job’ and the bl**dy foreigner has to criticize us for it!
— 22 June 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 3h3 hours ago Ignoring wrongs won’t help to right MAS YOURSAY | ‘Staff and stakeholders have to own up to low productivity, overstaffing, high costs MAS policy allows staff to take some rest, Mueller … Continue reading
— Published on Jun 14, 2013 AK1591 depart TPE for Kota Kinabalu. A True Malaysian…in reference to Malaysian strong man Dr Mahathirs a Malaysian politician who was the fourth Prime Minister of Malaysia. He held the post for 22 years … Continue reading
— We know that the Immigration Dept is a TOOL of the Government. Immigration Director-General (DG) Datuk Alias Ahmad: We’ll revoke 6,564 Passports of Malaysian abroad! Deputy Home Minister Nur Jazlan Mohamed previously said passports allowing Malaysians to travel to and … Continue reading
— Dyana Sofya Fan Club Dyana Sofya bersama Dr. Sharifah Halimah Jaafar dari Perak Women For Women Society (PWW) — 18 June 2015 Malaysiakini.com ‘Why must taxpayers fund BTN’s racism?’ Published 18 Jun 2015, 2:18 pm DAP Youth exco … Continue reading