- Partial collapse of The Address, Taman Desa Condominium: Protesters return!
- It's Phua Chu Kang on Covid-19...
- The Grace Assembly of God now has 16 Covid-19 cases, making it Singapore's largest cluster...
- Batu Caves: Arrest of Top Temple Official Tan Sri R Nadarajah by MACC...
- China resorts to money laundering in its fight against Covid-19. Literally. Old bank notes are quarantined and sanitized.
- Did Coronavirus escape from a Wuhan lab?
- Malaysia wouldn't let cruise liners Westerdam and Sapphire Princess dock at Port Dickson...
- The RTD, where corruption is institutionalized...
- Nude photos of K-pop star Ailee made her cry on stage (1)
- Finance Twitter: The Math doesn't add up- There's something wrong with the number 138 MPs claimed to support Mahathir as PM (or The Star screwed up)...
- 5,629,677 hits
Daily Archives: June 20, 2016
— IMMAFOX! #earcru @CaptainFuzzEars 2h2 hours ago …wow…really durex….really ? — RanveeriansWorldwide @RanveeriansFC Jun 19 #7 @RanveerOfficial Does Things no other Actor would do frm endorsing Durex 2 accepting dares We Miss You Ranveer — Jason Corcoran @jason_corcoran Jun … Continue reading
Slashed for revving their motorbikes in front of his house! I also detest people revving their motorcycles in front of my house.
— 20 June 2016 … New Straits Times @NST_Online 23m23 minutes ago Two men slashed with parang for revving motorcycles in front of house … By FAISAL ASYRAF – 20 June 2016 @ 10:28 PM SENTUL: Two men in … Continue reading
In Terengganu, RM3,500 for a real 2nd wife but a fake marriage certificate and fake registration card
— 20 June 2016 Have money, can buy another wife… New Straits Times @NST_Online 2h2 hours ago A second wife for RM3,500? http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/06/153244/second-wife-rm3500 … #Terengganu … By ADRIAN DAVID – 20 June 2016 @ 2:57 PM KUALA TERENGGANU: Fancy taking on … Continue reading
— The RM12 million Question: Who got the money? — Will Abu Sayyaf take revenge on future hostages by beheading at least one to show that they mean business? No ransom, no head? Was Sarawakian engineer Bernard Then beheaded because no … Continue reading