- Watch "PM Muhyiddin Yassin, Xi’s bête noire in South East Asia" on YouTube
- Lim Guan Eng: Charged for corruption...
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- What GLC heads and other Big Shots eat in Malaysia...
- It's true: Betty Chew, wife of Lim Guan Eng, and Phang Li Koon were arrested by the MACC...
- Philip Yeung, a Chinese-Canadian contrarian: A misunderstood country...
- Tan Sri Lim Kok Wing is Lord of Holton, UK: Did he inherit the title, or did he get it from the Queen?
- Watch "Gravitas: Exclusive: Mahathir Mohamad on WION | Friday at 8 pm IST" on YouTube
- Were the Beirut blasts more than just an accident?
- 5,950,117 hits
Daily Archives: June 20, 2016
— IMMAFOX! #earcru @CaptainFuzzEars 2h2 hours ago …wow…really durex….really ? — RanveeriansWorldwide @RanveeriansFC Jun 19 #7 @RanveerOfficial Does Things no other Actor would do frm endorsing Durex 2 accepting dares We Miss You Ranveer — Jason Corcoran @jason_corcoran Jun … Continue reading
Slashed for revving their motorbikes in front of his house! I also detest people revving their motorcycles in front of my house.
— 20 June 2016 … New Straits Times @NST_Online 23m23 minutes ago Two men slashed with parang for revving motorcycles in front of house … By FAISAL ASYRAF – 20 June 2016 @ 10:28 PM SENTUL: Two men in … Continue reading
In Terengganu, RM3,500 for a real 2nd wife but a fake marriage certificate and fake registration card
— 20 June 2016 Have money, can buy another wife… New Straits Times @NST_Online 2h2 hours ago A second wife for RM3,500? http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/06/153244/second-wife-rm3500 … #Terengganu … By ADRIAN DAVID – 20 June 2016 @ 2:57 PM KUALA TERENGGANU: Fancy taking on … Continue reading
— The RM12 million Question: Who got the money? — Will Abu Sayyaf take revenge on future hostages by beheading at least one to show that they mean business? No ransom, no head? Was Sarawakian engineer Bernard Then beheaded because no … Continue reading