- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Najib Razak loses at The Court of Appeal in his attempt to quash his conviction and sentence in the RM42 million SRC International case.
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Anti-vaxxers are spreading the rumour that the Director of the Chemnitz clinic in Germany left a letter blaming "lies about vaccination" for killing himself but police deny the existence of such a letter
- Did a Jo Wright write a Message to the New Zealand Prime Minister? That's what "Wirral In It Together" claims but where is the link?
- Rumor has it that German anti-vaccine doctor Andreas Noack is dead, presumably "murdered"
- Najib, Shafee react to Court of Appeal decision (FULL Q&A)
- Gordon Ramsay and Jamie Oliver quarreled for 10 years, all sparked by Gordon Ramsay making a cruel remark about Tracy Grimshaw being an 'old ugly pig'...
- Newshub records Canterbury doctor giving out medical certificates as vaccine exemptions
- January 2015: Kelantan and Terengganu are Top Porn watchers!
- 7,096,057 hits
Daily Archives: June 20, 2016
— IMMAFOX! #earcru @CaptainFuzzEars 2h2 hours ago …wow…really durex….really ? — RanveeriansWorldwide @RanveeriansFC Jun 19 #7 @RanveerOfficial Does Things no other Actor would do frm endorsing Durex 2 accepting dares We Miss You Ranveer — Jason Corcoran @jason_corcoran Jun … Continue reading
Slashed for revving their motorbikes in front of his house! I also detest people revving their motorcycles in front of my house.
— 20 June 2016 … New Straits Times @NST_Online 23m23 minutes ago Two men slashed with parang for revving motorcycles in front of house … By FAISAL ASYRAF – 20 June 2016 @ 10:28 PM SENTUL: Two men in … Continue reading
In Terengganu, RM3,500 for a real 2nd wife but a fake marriage certificate and fake registration card
— 20 June 2016 Have money, can buy another wife… New Straits Times @NST_Online 2h2 hours ago A second wife for RM3,500? http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/06/153244/second-wife-rm3500 … #Terengganu … By ADRIAN DAVID – 20 June 2016 @ 2:57 PM KUALA TERENGGANU: Fancy taking on … Continue reading
— The RM12 million Question: Who got the money? — Will Abu Sayyaf take revenge on future hostages by beheading at least one to show that they mean business? No ransom, no head? Was Sarawakian engineer Bernard Then beheaded because no … Continue reading