- Asia Times stands by its report after Tok Mat says he didn’t say that Najib should go to jail
- Mariam Mokhtar on Rina Harun: Apa dia tanggung Jawab Menteri Wanita? Goyang Kaki? Photo Shoot? Catwalk?
- Jobless man charged with teen girlfriend's murder in Klang: He suffocated her with a pillow
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- How a younger Xi Jinping tackled corruption
- Japanese man performs surgery on giant ‘murder hornet’ by pulling a parasite from its stomach
- Is Sydney sinking? Or is it just that there's far more rain than normal? Dams fail, rivers burst their banks due to heavy rain
- Chinese young people gradually panic, exclaim that ‘there is no light at the end of the tunnel’
- Once an F-101 pilot tried to race against an SR-71. He gave up when the Blackbird's RSO asked him how fast his Voodoo could climb above 80,000 feet.
- Papai Cici, Miss Malaysia @ Miss International Queen 2022 (MIQ2022) - Interview
- 7,386,580 hits
Daily Archives: June 20, 2016
— IMMAFOX! #earcru @CaptainFuzzEars 2h2 hours ago …wow…really durex….really ? — RanveeriansWorldwide @RanveeriansFC Jun 19 #7 @RanveerOfficial Does Things no other Actor would do frm endorsing Durex 2 accepting dares We Miss You Ranveer — Jason Corcoran @jason_corcoran Jun … Continue reading
Slashed for revving their motorbikes in front of his house! I also detest people revving their motorcycles in front of my house.
— 20 June 2016 … New Straits Times @NST_Online 23m23 minutes ago Two men slashed with parang for revving motorcycles in front of house … By FAISAL ASYRAF – 20 June 2016 @ 10:28 PM SENTUL: Two men in … Continue reading
In Terengganu, RM3,500 for a real 2nd wife but a fake marriage certificate and fake registration card
— 20 June 2016 Have money, can buy another wife… New Straits Times @NST_Online 2h2 hours ago A second wife for RM3,500? http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/06/153244/second-wife-rm3500 … #Terengganu … By ADRIAN DAVID – 20 June 2016 @ 2:57 PM KUALA TERENGGANU: Fancy taking on … Continue reading
— The RM12 million Question: Who got the money? — Will Abu Sayyaf take revenge on future hostages by beheading at least one to show that they mean business? No ransom, no head? Was Sarawakian engineer Bernard Then beheaded because no … Continue reading