- Signal is a US govt operation, having been created and funded by a CIA spin-off: Is it true?
- The US Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Report: Hunter Biden, Burisma and Corruption - The Impact on US Government Policy and Related Concerns...
- Dr Ralph Baric didn't create Covid-19...
- Of retired Lt Gen Thomas McInerney, a stolen election, deep state, Covid-19, China, Special Ops took Nancy Pelosi's stolen laptop, and what else?
- Why some men would rush for the Covid-19 vaccine: It leads to penis enlargement! If only it were true...
- Salak South Garden: Explosion and fire at 12 midnight, 3 illegal warehouses burnt down!
- Tun Dr. Arshad Ayub, first Director of the Mara Institute of Technology (ITM): 2,500 our professors have no quality. What an indictment! #MalaysiaTakBoleh
- Breaking news: The Pasir Bestari sand quarry in Hulu Langat, Selangor collapses!
- Watch "Nikki Haley goes VIRAL with perfect REVEAL over Biden’s ‘dirty’ plan to ‘shut us up’" on YouTube...
- Nancy Pelosi's laptop: Did Riley June Williams, the woman who stole it, intend to sell it to Russia?
- 6,318,795 hits
Daily Archives: July 12, 2015
— IMAGINE! There are 4 of them. They robbed the place and got away with RM400. Yea, not RM40,000. FOUR HUNDRED RINGGIT. Share that 4 ways…. New Straits Times @NST_Online 6h6 hours ago Armed robbers escape with RM400 from lottery … Continue reading
The Registrar of Societies (RoS) ‘visits’ (inspects?) the Evangelical Free Church of Malaysia (EFCM) on Tuesday, 14 July.
— The Registrar of Societies (RoS) postpones indefinitely its inspection of the Bible Society of Malaysia (BSM) — Malaysiakini 5:42PM Jul 12, 2015 By Bob Teoh After no-show at BSM, ROS goes after others COMMENT The Registry of Societies (ROS) is … Continue reading
— Channel NewAsia contacted the tour operator that handles Five Stars Express services in Singapore, One Travel & Tours Pte Ltd, but they could not yet comment on the incident. http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/ipoh-singapore-bus/1978382.html?cid=twtcna — Ipoh-Singapore bus catches fire, all passengers safe A … Continue reading
— It said that Malaysia is now on the same path as Iraq, Libya, Syria and Yemen ― possibly referring Middle East countries affected by the Arab Spring uprising, which led to political instability. Malay Mail Online Utusan: Opposition and … Continue reading
— Low Yat Plaza: Time to clean it up? — It happened on 12 July 2015 faizal @f4izalhassan 3h3 hours ago Scene at Low Yat Plaza now (pix from colleagues) — malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 33s33 seconds ago Chronology: #LowYat Riot http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/305261 — … Continue reading