- Miss Universe Malaysia 2017, Samantha Katie James: African-Americans chose to be born coloured...
- Did the daughter of Minnesota Governor and the daughter of Ilhan Omar (Congresswoman for Minnesota) tweet information to rioters?
- Follow the money: China gave US$70 million to the Joe Biden Center at the University of Pennsylvania...
- Leaked audio of Muhyiddin Yassin: Offer Najib and gang cabinet and GLC posts...
- Do you know the real identity of Jocker Oruvan, said to be responsible for the suicide of Thivya Nayagi?
- Could Johor have a PH govt again? 🤗
- Drink-driving caused 0.0008% of road deaths in Malaysia from 2011 to 2017...
- Sarawak Report: The King has not been pleased with Muhyiddin. He was misled in the race to 112.
- #OccupyWhiteHouse: The Chinese mock President Trump for hiding from protesters...
- Sg Buloh prison: 1 Covid-19 positive inmate, 1,500 to be tested...
- 5,843,831 hits
Daily Archives: July 12, 2015
— IMAGINE! There are 4 of them. They robbed the place and got away with RM400. Yea, not RM40,000. FOUR HUNDRED RINGGIT. Share that 4 ways…. New Straits Times @NST_Online 6h6 hours ago Armed robbers escape with RM400 from lottery … Continue reading
The Registrar of Societies (RoS) ‘visits’ (inspects?) the Evangelical Free Church of Malaysia (EFCM) on Tuesday, 14 July.
— The Registrar of Societies (RoS) postpones indefinitely its inspection of the Bible Society of Malaysia (BSM) — Malaysiakini 5:42PM Jul 12, 2015 By Bob Teoh After no-show at BSM, ROS goes after others COMMENT The Registry of Societies (ROS) is … Continue reading
— Channel NewAsia contacted the tour operator that handles Five Stars Express services in Singapore, One Travel & Tours Pte Ltd, but they could not yet comment on the incident. http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/ipoh-singapore-bus/1978382.html?cid=twtcna — Ipoh-Singapore bus catches fire, all passengers safe A … Continue reading
— It said that Malaysia is now on the same path as Iraq, Libya, Syria and Yemen ― possibly referring Middle East countries affected by the Arab Spring uprising, which led to political instability. Malay Mail Online Utusan: Opposition and … Continue reading
— Low Yat Plaza: Time to clean it up? — It happened on 12 July 2015 faizal @f4izalhassan 3h3 hours ago Scene at Low Yat Plaza now (pix from colleagues) — malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 33s33 seconds ago Chronology: #LowYat Riot http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/305261 — … Continue reading