- Leaked audio of Muhyiddin Yassin: Offer Najib and gang cabinet and GLC posts...
- Reactions to leaked audio clip of Muhyiddin "enticing Najib and gang"...
- Batu Gajah: 42 attended a kenduri Raya, one Covid-19 positive case...
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- Datuk and other VIPs and friends couldn't resist the durian! All 22 are fined. At Balik Pulau, Penang.
- Do you know the real identity of Jocker Oruvan, said to be responsible for the suicide of Thivya Nayagi?
- Syed Saddiq: Hamzah Zainudin tried to lure me away from supporting Dr Mahathir but to support Najib instead; and he called Muhyiddin Yassin power-hungry...
- Malaysia's Health DG: Covid-19: Those who are asymptomatic, perhaps they won’t be able to infect others within 14 days. But infection can happen two days before the symptomatic period.
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Mahathir is reading a document and says to Zahid Hamidi, "Why are you showing this to me for? Give it to the court and let the court decide."
- 5,842,889 hits
Tag Archives: Wellington
_________________________________________________________________ Rugby in the Raw — Kiwis caught in ‘Sweetie’ child sex sting Dutch children’s rights organisation Terre des Hommes has identified 1000 adults who were willing to pay children in developing countries to perform sexual acts in front of a … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ GE 13 is HERE! Voting has started! ——— 1,000,000 Chinese dont want MCA to represent the Chinese Liked · about an hour ago This is the result of the Exit polls of the overseas postal vote! Majority want to UBAH! … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ PENANG’S CHINESE NEW YEAR CELEBRATIONS Star 18 Feb 2013 Metro North By JEREMY TAN email@example.com Photos by MUHAMAD SHAHRIL ROSLI and CHAN BOON KAI Cultural wonderland Featuring from a snake town to a handicraft zone, the CNY Cultural and … Continue reading