- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Video of MBPJ council officers beating elderly man
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Does China own TikTok or is it a private business?
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- Everything many want us to know about Datuk Rohana Rozhan aka Rohana the Piranha now that Tim Leissner as exposed her
- Fake news has it that the US Congress Bill 554 allows the US govt to sanction assets of ALL Chinese living in America, including US citizens: No, it sanctions only senior officials of Communist China
- The Taman Pelangi murder: He was beaten, stabbed, knocked down and run over twice. #JBCrime
- TikTok CEO insists that it's not about the ownership but what does China say? In the end, he, the CEO, is just an employee although the Chief Employee
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- 7,694,584 hits
Tag Archives: SR sarawak report
The Gopi connection: Neither here nor there?
… 10 November 2018 Rakyat Malaysia tahu beberapa pegawai kanan @PDRMsia ditangkap oleh @SPRMMalaysia dibawah #OpsGOPI di Melaka. Tapi kita tidak tahu apa misteri kes itu tidak dituduh hingga kini….nanti sy dedahkan! pic.twitter.com/mXN198dkQ1 — Dato' Sri Sanjeevan (@SanjeevanSS) November 10, … Continue reading
Posted in IGP, Uncategorized Tagged Gopinathan Krishnan, IGP khalid, malacca protection racket, SR sarawak report 1 Comment
Hadi withdraws his case against Claire Rewcastle-Brown…
… 4 February 2019 Sarawak Report@sarawak_report Defamation case dropped. Article remains online:http://www.sarawakreport.org/2019/02/hadi-discontinues-london-court-case-against-sarawak-report/ … 171 9:10 PM – Feb 2, 2019 Twitter Ads info and privacy Hadi Discontinues London Court Case Against Sarawak Report | Thanks to the support of many Malaysians … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 1MDB, malaysia, najib, PAS, PAS to sue Sarawak Report, politics, SR sarawak report, UMNO 2 Comments