- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Billy Ball: My 6-year-old son died. Then the Anti-vaxxers found out.
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Video of a man and his wife in an altercation: Tan Sri Musa Hassan's wife files for divorce
- Girl, 7, drops 4-year-old Boy into a Well in Yunnan, China
- To be charged in court for obstructing a public officer: Senior citizen Patrick Khoo, who was attacked by MBPJ dog catchers
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- The Land of 700 million CCTV cameras
- Commentary: What the release of Goh Keng Swee’s Albatross File means for Singaporeans - TODAY
- 7,698,677 hits
Tag Archives: Pekingese
Toy dogs, lap dogs, STATUS SYMBOLS and good companions….
___________________________________________________ The French Bichon Frise is an adorable dog Bichon Frise paintings — Argentina to start 2015 with lapdogs flying high Lapdogs are a status symbol in Argentina, dressed sometimes in fitted sweaters emblazoned with colours of their owners’ favourite soccer club. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged bichon friese, butterfly dog, companions, lap dogs, papillon, Pekingese, sleeve dogs, small dogs, status symbol, toy dogs, trauma 2 Comments
The Pekingese: King of them all!
___________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________ Friday, February 17, 2012 For Malachy, slow and steady wins Westminster Houston Chronicle News Services Published 05:12 p.m., Thursday, February 16, 2012 Malachy, a pekingese, winner of the best in show title at the136th Annual Westminster Kennel Club … Continue reading