- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- China: $6 Billion in deposits vanished from Banks. Where did the money go?
- Norena Jaafar, KPDNHEP Melaka: If eggs are expensive, eat fewer eggs
- Chinese young people gradually panic, exclaim that ‘there is no light at the end of the tunnel’
- Jeffrey Sachs: I'm pretty convinced that it (Covid-19) came out of a US lab of biotechnology...We don't know for sure but there is enough evidence
- Johor Bahru: Naked man (believed to be the husband) arrested for murder of mother and baby found slashed to death
- Mariam Mokhtar on Rina Harun: Apa dia tanggung Jawab Menteri Wanita? Goyang Kaki? Photo Shoot? Catwalk?
- Asia Times stands by its report after Tok Mat says he didn’t say that Najib should go to jail
- Papai Cici, Miss Malaysia @ Miss International Queen 2022 (MIQ2022) - Interview
- Japanese man performs surgery on giant ‘murder hornet’ by pulling a parasite from its stomach
- 7,385,867 hits
Daily Archives: February 10, 2022
.. .. ..
ICR refutes Pharmaniaga’s claims mixed vaccines less effective, prefers Pfizer or AZ boosters for Sinovac recipients
It is not easy to tell the difference between being hospitalized ‘for Covid-19’ (primary Covid) and ‘with Covid-19’ (incidental Covid)
.. While patients having COVID incidentally is less worrying than them having severe COVID, it does not mean that there is nothing to worry about. The complications of having COVID while also having other medical problems could still severely harm … Continue reading
What’s happening to Denmark which dropped almost all Covid-19 restrictions on 1 February 2022? Omicron arrived.
.. Omicron happened. And so did a sub-variant of Omicron. .. .. .. It’s been slightly over a month. .. .. . .. .. .. .. .. ..
Singapore: Car rental firm Ethoz Group exposed for sexually inappropriate emails sent by its staff about female job applicants
.. .. Car rental agency in Singapore Address: 30 Bukit Batok Cres, Singapore 6580 .. SINGAPORE — A car rental firm has said it will investigate and take appropriate disciplinary action after screengrabs of internal emails emerged, showing exchanges between … Continue reading