- Fake news regarding Thailand and Pfizer
- FACT Crescendo: No, it's not Singer-Songwriter Bob Geldof’s interview with BBC Newsnight but a spoof of a David Bowie interview on the same show.
- Jessica Gurmeet Kaur Sidhu, Singaporean and ex Head of Administration and Finance, Attorney General's Chambers
- Nilai: Illegal settlement of Indonesians even had a makeshift school
- White foreign tourists beg on the street in KL
- Bottle throwing: Dang Wangi police know who the guy is and are tracking him down
- Malaysian hockey player Hanis Nadiah Onn wrote this of the A R Rahman concert: "Bau best lah kat dalam tuh", a reference to the thousands of Indians there
- Dr Aseem Malhotra was JUST AWFUL in taking advantage of the death of a young woman to imply that it was vaccine-related
- A second Chinese spy balloon spotted!
- California: Driver knocks doctor off his bicycle, then stabs him to death
- 7,634,480 hits
Daily Archives: February 11, 2022
Anti vaccine Luc Montagnier, Nobel Laureate, died on 8 February 2022: Some are already “Conspiracy”, saying that his death is no coincidence
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..
More than a dozen workers are taking legal action against Dyson alleging labour abuses and exploitation at ATA IMS, its supplier in Malaysia
.. The Edge Dyson terminates its relationship with ATA IMS over labour practices A Ananthalakshmi & Liz Lee/ReutersNovember 25, 2021 22:01 pm +08 KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 25): High-tech home appliance maker Dyson Ltd told Reuters it had cut ties with … Continue reading
.. .. By Coconuts Singapore Feb 11, 2022 | 5:26pm Singapore time A week after Singapore got boiling mad over a bizarre interpretation of a fave dish, the New York Times has succumbed to the hate and pulled its video. … Continue reading
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..
Some people want so badly to believe that Bob Saget died from vaccination that they think that there is a conspiracy
.. These are representative of what Anti vaxxers believe: .. .. .. Autopsy report: He died of blunt trauma to the head. And he had Covid-19. .. .. .. ..