- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Australia's homeless hidden in plain sight | ABC News
- China’s high-speed trains: Study says that sewage systems are overwhelmed by poop
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Mat rempit crashes into car in Penang
- The Quack, Dr David Martin
- "KILL AMERICANS" - China's New Education Campaign in School
- The Trapped Experience Center: A glimpse inside Hong Kong’s notorious subdivided homes
- Lee Chong Wei was inducted into BWF's Hall of Fame
- Thayaparan's rejoinder to Ahmad Faizal
- 7,769,783 hits
Daily Archives: February 20, 2021
President Biden apologizes for calling China’s Uighur genocide: Reaction from Gordon G Chang and others…
.. Genocide is the right word, and not a “cultural norm”.#UyghurGenocide https://t.co/q3rU2B98Ez — Joey Siu 邵嵐 (@jooeysiiu) February 20, 2021 .. ..
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Biden apoligizes to China Leave a comment
S Arutchelvan, deputy chairperson, Parti Sosialis Malaysia: Contempt verdict an assault against freedom of speech and expression (Focus Malaysia)…
.. Contempt verdict an assault against freedom of speech and expression By Contributor 18 mins ago in Opinion, Top By S Arutchelvan THE guilty verdict for contempt against Malaysiakini (Mkini) yesterday resulting in a fine of RM500,000 is simply outrageous given the fact … Continue reading
Did a Roman Catholic Archbishop just tell President Joe Biden, “You’re a token Catholic, so stop calling yourself a devout Catholic”?
.. .. “When he says he is a devout Catholic, we bishops have the responsibility to correct him. Although people have given this president power and authority, he cannot define what it is to be a Catholic and what Catholic … Continue reading
Is China The World’s Biggest Loan Shark? Does China Use Debt Trap Diplomacy? – TLDR News
.. This is a good and fair analysis. It doesn’t tell you the answers. Instead, it encourages you to think through the issues. ..
The Judges Judged by Sarawak Report…
.. The Judges Judged19 February 2021 Excerpts: The Judges Judged Malaysiakini has exceeded its RM500,000 fundraising target in under five hours. The fundraiser was to help the news portal pay for a RM500,000 fine after the Federal Court found Malaysiakini liable for contemptuous … Continue reading