- Raymond Weber is the man in Livestream video seen with a gun and 2 dead women on the floor!
- The Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine and penis enlargement! If only it were true...
- Dead: 2 of the 5 people in van trapped by the collapse of a pedestrian bridge still under construction near Desa Tun Razak...
- How are the cases of spontaneous miscarriages linked to Covid-19 vaccinations? If at all...
- CS Lewis: The "prophetic words" about the pandemic supposedly from The Screwtape Letters are not by him...
- Exposed: Edmund Santhara in New Zealand. Has he a PR there?
- Who is the 'Datuk Seri Robin Hood' nabbed for extortion in Johor Baru?
- Fact Checked: Grace Bride, "Coronavirus is a plot by Trump and CIA!" (his is a case where selective reporting could be more dangerous than fake news.)
- Ivermectin: The controversy continues...
- Is Pfizer a Big Bully when dealing with Latin American governments?
- 6,418,405 hits
Daily Archives: December 26, 2020
The Tabung Haji CEO lost his cool and swore but they’re investigating the person who leaked the video!
.. Why are they using taxpayers money to investigate the person who leaked the video. Are they trying to kill the messenger? This guy is the culprit. Just give his mouth a Clorox wash! And then punish him by giving … Continue reading
.. .. Received via WhatsApp. Why don’t the Chinese overthrow the communist rule?Shou’en Li·September 17 Because even as a non-CPC member, I feel gratitude towards the Chinese government led by CPC. I was born in the 1970s in the suburb … Continue reading
Ten reasons we got Covid-19 vaccines so quickly without ‘cutting corners’ | Coronavirus | The Guardian
.. Sat 26 Dec 2020 09.00 GMT The speed at which effective Covid-19 vaccines have come through to authorisation has caused surprise. Compared with previous vaccines, the process has been very fast and so, naturally, people are asking how can … Continue reading
.. The Centre for Economics and Business Research (CEBR) is a leading independent economics consultancy based in the UK. The Centre for Economics and Business Research (CEBR) ranks the Top 6 Economies for 2028: China, The USA, Japan, India Germany, … Continue reading
.. Ipoh poised to be among attractive destinations by 2025 Saturday, December 26th, 2020 at , News by BERNAMA IPOH City Council (MBI) is optimistic of achieving its target of making this city among the most attractive destinations in Malaysia by 2025, due to the various efforts being made … Continue reading
Judge Mohamed Zaini Mazlan: National interests outweighTengku Adnan’s fears on assets being made public…
.. Judge says national interests outweigh Ku Nan’s fears on assets being made public V Anbalagan -December 26, 2020 1:15 PM KUALA LUMPUR: Tengku Adnan Mansor’s application to have proceedings heard in camera pertaining to his family assets was refused as … Continue reading
.. .. .. KUALA LUMPUR – Police were forced to fire at a four-wheel drive, which had two people under the influence of drugs inside, when the driver attempted to crash the vehicle into two officers in Jalan Gurney and Jalan … Continue reading
.. Indah Water Konsortium has pledged to cooperate with authorities in the investigation of three workers who died after inhaling gas while cleaning a sewage plant yesterday. IWK will also conduct an internal investigation to identify the cause of the … Continue reading
.. https://t.co/FyePD4EmOC — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) December 26, 2020 https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-alibaba-breakingviews-idUSKBN28Y0HS https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-alibaba-breakingviews-idUSKBN28Y0HS
.. The weddings of the son of Tengku Adnan Mansor, and that of a Malaysian Muslim woman to the captain of the Indian hockey team tells us much about Malaysia. #FMTNews #NonMalays https://t.co/Pl5bouh2hY — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) December 26, … Continue reading