- Is Shelly Wang the Person who split Bill and Melinda Gates? No, she says!
- Aha, Windows of Opportunity for ex girl friend of Bill Gates!
- China can't stop talking about the Bill and Melinda Gates divorce. And then there is Shelly Wang!
- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Debunked: The conspiracy theory by the Madison Area Lyme Support Group, that the Pandemic was planned & with purpose...
- Covid-19: The situation is extremely serious in Selangor, so the MB takes extreme measures!
- Why did Melinda divorce Bill Gates?
- A viral message now circulating on WhatsApp has Russian doctors doing an autopsy and making the break through discovery: It's still the same fake news circulating. *The truth is that COVID-19 is not thrombosis, nor is it caused by bacteria |
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Video: Woman stabbed to death by husband on the street in bright daylight: In India!
- 6,564,559 hits
Daily Archives: December 18, 2020
.. Worker at Top Glove subsidiary attempted suicide – police He was found in a bloodied state in his bed. The dorm room houses 24 workers with 14 bunk beds. Police believe injuries self-inflicted as no evidence of fight. He … Continue reading
.. After a couple of days of us reporting on non-Covid hospitals facing infections among staff and patients, KKM now discloses 1771 healthcare workers have tested positive to date, 77% of which in 3rd wave. KV hospitals affected – Serdang, … Continue reading
.. Malaysiakini COMMENT | The oppressive issue of race and Covid-19 S Thayaparan 11 Apr 2020, 9:47 am “People pay for what they do, and still more for what they have allowed themselves to become. And they pay for it … Continue reading
Clinical characteristics and risk factors for severe COVID-19 infections in Malaysia: A nationwide observational study – The Lancet Regional Health – Western Pacific
.. Malaysia 1 Feb to 30 May 2020https://t.co/aIVRxKSfRO — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) December 18, 2020 https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanwpc/article/PIIS2666-6065(20)30055-9/fulltext
Martin Jacqes, die-hard China lover, can’t see why 60,000 Hong Kong residents would want to leave for the UK…
.. More and more #HongKongers are applying BNO passport because we noticed that there is no more freedom in #HongKong. pic.twitter.com/Dtod07Mrp5 — Sin Long Yin Ryan (@sinlongyinryan) December 18, 2020 .. .. Hong Kong residents leave, if they can An … Continue reading
.. COMMENT | The 1st and 2nd Class Pendatangs https://t.co/WSgg4EKBkU — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) December 18, 2020 https://m.malaysiakini.com/news/555732 https://m.malaysiakini.com/news/555732 ..
.. The Attorney-General’s Chambers will not drop two money laundering charges against Pontian MP Ahmad Maslan, for allegedly receiving funds worth RM2 million from former PM Najib Razak. The KL Sessions Courts has set several new trial dates for the … Continue reading
The Uniqlo DA Square Roadside Store at Damansara Avenue, PJ in Selangor: Opened today but temporarily closed for sanitizing…
.. Uniqlo DA Square Roadside Store is located at A-G-1, Lot 2005, Persiaran Perdana, Bandar Sri Damansara PJU 9, 52200 Kuala Lumpur. Open from 10am to 10pm. .. UPDATE: Police has stepped in to temporarily close the outlet. https://t.co/13EfcRrdXr — … Continue reading
.. 18 December 2020 MP SPEAKS | Penang ferry service saved by Zafrul’s rare confirmation Lim Guan Eng Published 3:25 pm MP SPEAKS | The Penang ferry service was saved by the rare confirmation of Finance Minister Tengku Zafrul Abdul Aziz in … Continue reading
.. There are 10 ingredients in Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine. Contrary to conspiracy theories, tracking microchips are not one of them.https://t.co/DyG3R1WehG — The New York Times (@nytimes) December 17, 2020 .. No, there are no microchips in coronavirus vaccines | via … Continue reading