- Is Shelly Wang the Person who split Bill and Melinda Gates? No, she says!
- Aha, Windows of Opportunity for ex girl friend of Bill Gates!
- China can't stop talking about the Bill and Melinda Gates divorce. And then there is Shelly Wang!
- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Debunked: The conspiracy theory by the Madison Area Lyme Support Group, that the Pandemic was planned & with purpose...
- Covid-19: The situation is extremely serious in Selangor, so the MB takes extreme measures!
- Why did Melinda divorce Bill Gates?
- A viral message now circulating on WhatsApp has Russian doctors doing an autopsy and making the break through discovery: It's still the same fake news circulating. *The truth is that COVID-19 is not thrombosis, nor is it caused by bacteria |
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Video: Woman stabbed to death by husband on the street in bright daylight: In India!
- 6,564,679 hits
Daily Archives: December 4, 2020
.. All in just eight months and this ain't even counting unreported cases. #MigranJugaManusia 49 Migrant Workers in M’sia Died By Suicide Due To Pandemic-Related Pressures This Year https://t.co/4jqeWyrjAx — JUICE Malaysia (@JuiceMy) December 4, 2020 49 Migrant Workers in … Continue reading
.. https://t.co/1a3z9nXHac — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) December 4, 2020 https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2020/12/03/942303736/how-rich-countries-are-hoarding-the-worlds-vaccines-in-charts
.. Those involved in the fight were shop owners, employees and members of the public. .. They were among 44 people arrested after fighting broke out in front of the popular digital mall in Bukit Bintang last Friday night. #FMTNews … Continue reading
.. UPDATE | Umno has presented its MB candidate to Sultan Nazrin Shah.@DrZahidHamidi is confident they have a majority, which includes Bersatu, PAS. "The forming of this new government is between Umno, Bersatu, and PAS."https://t.co/Ojj7JFvrXD — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) December 8, … Continue reading
.. Gemma Steakhouse suspended for 20 days after hosting Halloween-themed dinner by private members' club for 75 people https://t.co/9CAj7tk8Bs pic.twitter.com/MA413U7VfE — TODAY (@TODAYonline) December 4, 2020 https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/gemma-steakhouse-slapped-20-day-suspension-hosting-halloween-themed-dinner-75-people?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter .. COVID-19: Gemma Steakhouse ordered to suspend operations over Halloween dinner involving 75 … Continue reading
Jeram assemblyman, Mohd Shaid Rosli (aligned to Pejuang), forces Jaya Grocer to close its non halal section on the opening day: This is Puncak Alam. This is Malay territory.
.. Please sign this petition for the non-halal section at Jaya Grocer Puncak Alam to be re-opened, as there are more than 20% of non-muslim families staying in the area. https://t.co/zGyJN3JYla — #1⃣9⃣!!!🇲🇾 (@SiriuslyCold) December 5, 2020 .. Jeram rep: … Continue reading
15 years’ jail for retired French surgeon, 70, guilty of sexually assaulting 5 children. He is suspected of sexual assault of some 300…
.. .. .. Joel Le Scouarnec, 70, was found guilty in a case involving four underage victims Prosecutors say there is evidence that he abused as many as 312 over 28 years Investigators had found diaries in which he detailed … Continue reading
.. https://t.co/Zfy0bMZzuL — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) December 4, 2020 Staying safe on WhatsApp The safety and security of you and your messages matter to us. We want you to know about the tools and features we’ve designed to help you stay … Continue reading
WhatsApp users must accept Updated Terms of Service in 2021 or lose access to their account: The new terms will take effect on February 8, 2021…
.. https://t.co/zfs2PlMcTT — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) December 4, 2020 Anthony Cuthbertson@ADCuthbertson 1 day ago WhatsApp is set to update its Terms of Service in 2021, forcing users to agree to new privacy rules or else lose access to the app, according … Continue reading
82% of Malaysia’s active Covid-19 clusters are above 5% positivity rate which means that more people with Covid-19 have not been tested yet!
.. https://t.co/hMyEPSC1Fo — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) December 4, 2020 https://codeblue.galencentre.org/2020/12/03/82-of-malaysias-active-covid-clusters-above-5-positivity-rate/