- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Rashid Ali Buttar, one of the “Disinformation Dozen"
- Did MySejahtera get hacked? It looks like it...
- Who is behind the blog Edisi Siasat My?
- It was no confession: Project Veritas ambushed 'Nick Karl From Pfizer' and then they gloated at him
- What is called The Real Raw News might be more appropriately called The Fabricated Cooked Lies
- Dr Peter McCullough, who used to push hydroxychloroquine and is an anti vaxxer, tells Malaysia to stop vaccination
- Brand names that are objectionable to someone, somewhere; and some that make you laugh
- Namewee and Kimberley Chen Fang-yu: Glass Heart
- Real Raw News: Colin Powell committed suicide. He never had Covid-19.
- 6,977,928 hits
Daily Archives: December 17, 2020
Poster [BABI] insult Malay? Namewee fight back against PN Youth member. The REAL RACIST in Malaysia!
James Chisholm (Quora): Singapore’s success is due to its predominantly Chinese-run government and huge ethnic Chinese population…
.. Answer to Some people credit Singapore’s success to its predominantly Chinese-run government and its huge ethnic Chinese population. Do you think this is true? by James Chrisholm .. https://www.quora.com/Some-people-credit-Singapores-success-to-its-predominantly-Chinese-run-government-and-its-huge-ethnic-Chinese-population-Do-you-think-this-is-true/answer/James-Chrisholm?ch=99&share=8422f1f9&srid=uLpqf
.. Malays and Muslim, two of a kind. Corrupt & Arrogant. https://t.co/Ki5MuTKSJ7 — STEADYAKU47 (@steadyaku47) December 17, 2020 Malays and Muslim, two of a kind. Corrupt & Arrogant. ..
.. Coronavirus pandemic. Social justice protests. The battle between Trump and Biden. 2020 was a historic year in many ways. We remember it through these stunning visuals. Open this thread to see the best of each month, and browse all … Continue reading
.. What are the top retractions of 2020? They're mostly, but not all, papers involving COVID-19. Presenting our annual list for our friends at The Scientist.https://t.co/A1FH83uBEi pic.twitter.com/06FPm9UIsO — Retraction Watch (@RetractionWatch) December 16, 2020 The Top Retractions of 2020 The … Continue reading
.. 'The lawsuit was filed by 40 women who were victims of a #sextrafficking ring known as 'Girls Do Porn'. The website was shut down by the FBI in 2019 after a civil court ruled the owners were guilty of … Continue reading
.. NUS steps up measures to tackle sexual misconduct, including faster police reporting https://t.co/mrwv7Uv8Ys pic.twitter.com/0LOmKqvPDX — TODAY (@TODAYonline) December 17, 2020 https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/nus-steps-up%20measures-tackle-sexual-misconduct-including-faster-police-reporting?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
.. .. Here's roughly how mRNA vaccines work. The antibodies are way too big in this drawing compared w/ T cells but I won't quibble with the artist. This is from @DailyMailUK pic.twitter.com/S74Wl2llco — delthia ricks 🔬 (@DelthiaRicks) December 17, … Continue reading
.. Klang Hospital Mystery: Two Index Cases, Over 140 Covid-19 Infections The Covid-19 outbreak in Klang Tengku Ampuan Rahimah Hospital (HTAR) caused the temp closure of 5 wards in the medical & nephrology departments; they’re now running on lower manpower.https://t.co/SrbZVpLfpU … Continue reading