Questions for Trump’s medical team:— Craig Spencer MD MPH (@Craig_A_Spencer) October 5, 2020
1. When was last negative test?
2. What labs were abnormal?
3. Does he have COVID pneumonia?
4. Is he on antibiotics?
5. Mental status exam results?
6. Fever? If not, what antipyretic is he on and how often?
7. Did you sign off on the joyride?
Trump has gotten in a car so he can wave to supporters outside Walter Reed. As you can see from footage, this meant multiple agents riding in a car with Trump while he carries the coronavirus pic.twitter.com/FIk4CtApnu— MJ Lee (@mj_lee) October 4, 2020
Trump pays surprise visit to supporters outside hospital https://t.co/pJ0KRY3vjq— SkyNews (@SkyNews) October 4, 2020