- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Closed: 7-Eleven store on Jalan Bunus in KL. Employee tested positive for Covid-19.
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Hulu Langat, Selangor: Lock down of 7 villages for 14 days...
- We don't know if the Penang jogger got his jog but he got a date with the judge...
- Fake news of Food Panda rider being infected with Covid-19...
- Shut down: The Sri Aman market in Relau, Penang Island...
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- Tesco Kulai will be closed for disinfection: Will you still be shopping as usual tomorrow all over the country?
- Mike Adams: Was the CDC the criminal mastermind behind the coronavirus outbreak? (Mar 25, 2020) *This is a conspiracy theory.
- 5,731,306 hits
Daily Archives: January 2, 2019
… .@chedetofficial: No provision exempts anyone from the rule of law https://t.co/c18CcUOTKd pic.twitter.com/Ei9mJTWRPr — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) January 2, 2019 .. https://m.malaysiakini.com/news/458622 .. The Rule of Law applies to everyone from the Rulers to the Prime Minister and Ministers, to the … Continue reading
Oh, why was his name removed from the Whatsapp group? Najib’s ex special officer threatens to sue…😂😂😂
… 2 January 2019 .. Isham Jalil 11 hrs · Admin group Whatsapp Persatuan Penduduk Presint 10 Putrajaya (kejiranan Seri Perdana, kediaman rasmi Perdana Menteri) telah removed saya dari whatsapp group kerana saya selalu post bahan-bahan dan artikel mengkritik kerajaan. … Continue reading
… 2 January 2019 .. prettyvase @prettyvase932 31 Dec 2018 Chef Wan mengamuk melihat kualiti sambal tumis Air Asia . .. Sambal nasi lemak Air Asia menjijikkan kata Chef Wan https://t.co/p5dij5w9PO — prettyvase (@prettyvase932) December 31, 2018 … Chef Wan (the … Continue reading