- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Closed: 7-Eleven store on Jalan Bunus in KL. Employee tested positive for Covid-19.
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Hulu Langat, Selangor: Lock down of 7 villages for 14 days...
- We don't know if the Penang jogger got his jog but he got a date with the judge...
- Fake news of Food Panda rider being infected with Covid-19...
- Shut down: The Sri Aman market in Relau, Penang Island...
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- Tesco Kulai will be closed for disinfection: Will you still be shopping as usual tomorrow all over the country?
- Mike Adams: Was the CDC the criminal mastermind behind the coronavirus outbreak? (Mar 25, 2020) *This is a conspiracy theory.
- 5,731,099 hits
Daily Archives: January 6, 2019
… 26 January 2019 .. A stupid senseless mistake which should never have happened. But I am glad that at least you were responsible enough to apologise for it and leave when requested to https://t.co/oNiNG3GQEZ — Nimalan Devaraja (@Nimalan21) January … Continue reading
… troll 1. countable noun In Scandinavian mythology, trolls are creatures who look like ugly people. They live in caves or on mountains and steal children. 4. countable noun A troll is someone who posts unkind or offensive messages on … Continue reading
… Najib @NajibRazak why are you lying constantly? You lied to the public that PH government did not allocate funds for Orang Asli which is now proven to be a blatant lie. Read below 👇👇👇😈 https://t.co/l1clxIV7yP — aruna (@imfsea_aruna) January … Continue reading