- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Fake news? Rosmah gets RM800 from BPN but Najib is ineligible...
- Abdul Hadi Awang's letter in Arabic to Muslim leaders worldwide...
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- All over the country, BPN clusters? 🤔😭
- Rina Harun aka Rinaemon, Minister fumbling along...
- Steve Bannon's movie: Claws of the Red Dragon. (In his view, Huawei is the greatest security threat to the USA.)
- Kiasu Singaporeans flock to IKEA before the Tuesday deadline!
- The Heineken Affair: PAS and Umno are drunk with fury! (Heineken is green. Just like PAS.)
- Hannah Yeoh: In the time of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- 5,745,717 hits
Daily Archives: January 9, 2019
… 15 January 2019 .. http://www.theborneopost.com/2019/01/15/litterbugs-to-continue-wearing-special-monkey-vests/ .. The Semporna District Council will continue to order litterbugs to wear a special "monkey" vest after Local Government and Housing Minister Datuk Jaujan Sambakong said it is inappropriate. https://t.co/2WRtOmtUDr — BorneoPost Online (@theborneopost) … Continue reading
… haha there’s a photo taken in kota kinabalu showing a couple having late night sex in public fountain in the middle of the city. what are you guys acting out a scene out of a smutty fanfic? https://t.co/kcWvxvOu2g — … Continue reading