- Sungai Petani: They really wanted Murali Shunmugam dead!
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- Ridhuan Tee, rejected by the Chinese, unwanted by the Malays...member of the MCA for 20 years!
- No takers for dishwasher job until this Singapore restaurant offers $3,500 monthly salary, Singapore News - AsiaOne
- In Singapore, Hougang man is said to 'terrorise' neighbours by constantly banging on his apartment walls. For 11 years
- Vinosiny Sivakumar, found dead in her hostel room at UUM
- Youths fight over girl at Klang restaurant: 8 arrested
- Activist Wan Asshima Kamaruddin, 38, pleads guilty to insulting Christianity in Facebook post: Sentencing will be on 15 June, 2022
- Yeo Bee Yin speaks about Tony Pua
- No, The World Economic Foreign Forum (WEF) does not have its own Globalist Military Force: Those are Swiss Police
- 7,345,611 hits
Daily Archives: December 19, 2018
… The investigations officer is attached to the MACC’s special action unit which undertakes high-profile corruption cases. … 19 December 2018 .. Senior MACC officer's house catches fire, arson suspected #Malaysia #myedgeprop https://t.co/AAW69qddAI pic.twitter.com/UqtyzE8IRB — EdgeProp Malaysia (@myedgeprop) December 19, … Continue reading
… 19 December 2018 .. How China’s market economy has fuelled a prostitution boom https://t.co/ALd9aHguZF — kong ka heng (@kongkaheng) December 19, 2018 .. How China’s market economy has fuelled a prostitution boom https://t.co/ALd9aHguZF — kong ka heng (@kongkaheng) December … Continue reading
Sarawak Churches to Education Minister, “Stop using civil servants to propagate Islam.” He explains that he meant “spread good, not convert”.
… 20 December 2018 .. DAP rep tells Maszlee to watch his words and get his priorities right in Sarawak #Malaysia@billtay25 @kuabt @lowelsielow54 @mary_soh @mikichoo @nonvitaltooth @pravinjasmaju @raajkanthan @rtked @simonwhthong @yvonneapy @zulnine09 https://t.co/Q2MDGArW3p — The Long Tweet (@tanjooilong) December 20, … Continue reading
… … … 19 December 2018 .. GEORGE TOWN: A cashier was fined RM1,000 by a magistrate’s court for punching and spitting at a Rapid Penang bus driver. Magistrate Rosnee Mohd Radzuan imposed the fine after Lee Chee Wee (pic), … Continue reading