- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Another conspiracy theory, this time involving the WHO, Big Pharma, vaccinations and 5G: Top Doctor EXPOSES EVERYTHING The Deep State Is Trying To Hide About CV...
- Fake news? It's not just Rosmah Mansor but also Fuziah Salleh who got BPN!
- Stranded in Singapore for 3 weeks, Malaysian workers return by the thousands to beat Singapore's MCO deadline!
- Steve Bannon's movie: Claws of the Red Dragon. (In his view, Huawei is the greatest security threat to the USA.)
- Rina Harun aka Rinaemon, Minister fumbling along...
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- While Ismail Sabri and the Malaysian Hotel Association are discussing how much...
- 666 remains an obsession of the American religious far right. Bill Gates is the current favourite candidate!
- The Selangor Mansion and Malayan Mansion flats, Jalan Masjid India: Placed under enhanced MCO...
- 5,747,485 hits
Daily Archives: December 19, 2018
… The investigations officer is attached to the MACC’s special action unit which undertakes high-profile corruption cases. … 19 December 2018 .. Senior MACC officer's house catches fire, arson suspected #Malaysia #myedgeprop https://t.co/AAW69qddAI pic.twitter.com/UqtyzE8IRB — EdgeProp Malaysia (@myedgeprop) December 19, … Continue reading
… 19 December 2018 .. How China’s market economy has fuelled a prostitution boom https://t.co/ALd9aHguZF — kong ka heng (@kongkaheng) December 19, 2018 .. How China’s market economy has fuelled a prostitution boom https://t.co/ALd9aHguZF — kong ka heng (@kongkaheng) December … Continue reading
Sarawak Churches to Education Minister, “Stop using civil servants to propagate Islam.” He explains that he meant “spread good, not convert”.
… 20 December 2018 .. DAP rep tells Maszlee to watch his words and get his priorities right in Sarawak #Malaysia@billtay25 @kuabt @lowelsielow54 @mary_soh @mikichoo @nonvitaltooth @pravinjasmaju @raajkanthan @rtked @simonwhthong @yvonneapy @zulnine09 https://t.co/Q2MDGArW3p — The Long Tweet (@tanjooilong) December 20, … Continue reading
… … … 19 December 2018 .. GEORGE TOWN: A cashier was fined RM1,000 by a magistrate’s court for punching and spitting at a Rapid Penang bus driver. Magistrate Rosnee Mohd Radzuan imposed the fine after Lee Chee Wee (pic), … Continue reading