- Sungai Petani: They really wanted Murali Shunmugam dead!
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- Ridhuan Tee, rejected by the Chinese, unwanted by the Malays...member of the MCA for 20 years!
- No takers for dishwasher job until this Singapore restaurant offers $3,500 monthly salary, Singapore News - AsiaOne
- Vinosiny Sivakumar, found dead in her hostel room at UUM
- In Singapore, Hougang man is said to 'terrorise' neighbours by constantly banging on his apartment walls. For 11 years
- Youths fight over girl at Klang restaurant: 8 arrested
- Activist Wan Asshima Kamaruddin, 38, pleads guilty to insulting Christianity in Facebook post: Sentencing will be on 15 June, 2022
- Yeo Bee Yin speaks about Tony Pua
- No, The World Economic Foreign Forum (WEF) does not have its own Globalist Military Force: Those are Swiss Police
- 7,345,611 hits
Daily Archives: December 2, 2018
… 14 December 2018 Tommy Thomas says under a comprehensive settlement suggested by lawyers, One City Development Sdn Bhd could transfer the land to a trust to be administered by the High Court. #ag #seafield https://t.co/xkHcC7iW9l — FMT News (@fmtoday) … Continue reading