- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Fake news? Rosmah gets RM800 from BPN but Najib is ineligible...
- Abdul Hadi Awang's letter in Arabic to Muslim leaders worldwide...
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- All over the country, BPN clusters? 🤔😭
- Rina Harun aka Rinaemon, Minister fumbling along...
- Steve Bannon's movie: Claws of the Red Dragon. (In his view, Huawei is the greatest security threat to the USA.)
- Kiasu Singaporeans flock to IKEA before the Tuesday deadline!
- The Heineken Affair: PAS and Umno are drunk with fury! (Heineken is green. Just like PAS.)
- Hannah Yeoh: In the time of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- 5,745,717 hits
Daily Archives: December 8, 2018
… 1993 amendments to the Constitution of Malaysia From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The 1993 amendments to the Constitution of Malaysia  was passed by the Malaysian parliament with the aim of removing legal immunity of the royalty. The changes, … Continue reading
… 8 December 2018 .. Some 300 malay rights activists led by a Silat group gathering outside national palace . The police have given them till noon to hand over memorandum to the king . Chanting “ Allah, the great … Continue reading