- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Photos of the Quarter-million Ringgit Man in bed with a woman: Fake, of course!
- Zuraida Kamaruddin: When a Minister becomes a laughing stock through no fault of others...
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- #FakeNews: No, The Ministry of the Interior is not monitoring all calls and social media platforms in Malaysia. It originated from the UAE. #Spam
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- 5,735,059 hits
Daily Archives: December 7, 2018
… 14 December 2018 .. ‘Export cost for Lynas waste just a fraction of its profit’”Lynas go home Lynas go back. Lynas u should head south https://t.co/bwN1sYuvqq — Hi its me ! (@AlfonsoTheOne) December 13, 2018 KUALA LUMPUR: It would … Continue reading
… 8 December 2018 .. YB @anthonylokePlease act on this. It's been going on for far too long.https://t.co/YUWfDTyv4w via @staronline — Krishnamurthy K (@KMurthychettiar) December 8, 2018 MELAKA: Tailgating at speeds of 120km an hour, heavy vehicles are “terrorising” car … Continue reading
Najib to speak at Cambridge University? He’s ex PM of Malaysia but also currently Dep Mayor of KL. Huh?
… 7 December 2018 .. .. Cambridge University is hosting a conference next week, at which the organisers claim ex-PM Najib Razak will speak. Some mistake? We think so!https://t.co/eaJD16flPh — Sarawak Report (@sarawak_report) December 6, 2018 6 December 2018 On … Continue reading