2014 in blogging
Happy New Year from WordPress.com!
The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 1,300,000 times in 2014. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 56 days for that many people to see it.
The busiest day of the year was July 1st with 13,748 views. The most popular post that day was Malaysia’s sex case diplomat, Rizalman, ‘re-exported’ to NZ!.
In 2014, there were 722 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 1,933 posts.
Longest Streak: 57 days, 23 April – 18 June
Best Day: Saturday, with 116 posts total
Attractions in 2014
These are the posts that got the most views in 2014. You can see all of the year’s most-viewed posts in your Site Stats.
- 1 Nude photos of K-pop star Ailee! She cries on stage.. 3 comments November 2013
- 2 ‘Hot’ Coffee Lam: Hong Kong’s 3rd most Googled celebrity 1 comment June 2014
- 3 Road Rage woman, Kiki-CDM25, a Perkasa ‘Project’ joins Perkasa! 4 comments July 2014
- 4 Your EPF/KWSP Money! 2 comments November 2013
- 5 ACCIDENTS AND INCIDENTS IN MALAYSIA 0 comments December 2013
Some of your most popular posts were written before 2014. Your writing has staying power! Consider writing about those topics again.
Where did they come from?
That’s 210 countries in all!
Most visitors came from Malaysia. Singapore & The United States were not far behind.