- Datuk Ken Liow Lian Keong, 40 and his wife, Chen Lye Kuen, 41, plead not guilty to 4 charges of using their residence as a common gaming house.
- Misleading information about the European Union, therapies for Covid-19, Ivermectin and the Pasteur Institute, and vaccines
- Dr Ryan Cole made the dubious claim that there has been a 20 times increase in cancer in vaccinated patients
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Ismail Bashmori, an unabashed Sinophile, writes, "In Praise of Wonderful China, the country which will benefit ALL countries."
- Israel and the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine: Is the booster vaccine failing? No.
- Lianhua Qingwen Jiaonang capsules: Are yours genuine?
- Somewhere in China, a Chinese 'George Floyd' is suffocated
- Alligators are invaded by walking catfish. In Audubon's Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, Florida
- Landslide on Jalan Simpang Pulai-Cameron Highlands, road closed
- 6,887,645 hits
Tag Archives: the condom conundrum
Pentaksiran Tingkatan Tiga (PT3) trial exam question: “The open sales of condoms will bring negative impact to the extent of causing social problems. Do you agree? Please explain.”
… The Condom Conundrum Should a teacher IMPOSE his values on students? … 29 September 2016 … Latest on SAYS @saysdotcom 13h13 hours ago This Student’s Answer On Condoms Being Sold In Public Was Marked Wrong. MORE: … Malaysian Digest … Continue reading