- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Billy Ball: My 6-year-old son died. Then the Anti-vaxxers found out.
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- Video of a man and his wife in an altercation: Tan Sri Musa Hassan's wife files for divorce
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Girl, 7, drops 4-year-old Boy into a Well in Yunnan, China
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- To be charged in court for obstructing a public officer: Senior citizen Patrick Khoo, who was attacked by MBPJ dog catchers
- The Land of 700 million CCTV cameras
- Commentary: What the release of Goh Keng Swee’s Albatross File means for Singaporeans - TODAY
- 7,698,695 hits
Tag Archives: Suaram chairman K Arumugam
KAMPUNG MEDAN REVISITED
___________________________________________________________ THE KAMPUNG MEDAN CLASHES The infamous incident, better known as the Kampung Medan clashes, took place on 8-11 March, 2001. Apart from the six deaths, the four-day long clashes, also saw more than 40 people hospitalised. The majority of … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged anti-ISA pressure group GMI chief, “Violence against an Ethnic Minority in Malaysia: Kampung Medan 2001” by S Nagarajan and K Arumugam, Dr Khir Toyo., Hindraf adviser N Ganesan, human rights, Kua Kia Soong, New book on Kampung Medan, suaram, Suaram chairman K Arumugam, Syed Ibrahim Syed Noh 1 Comment