- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- Anwar Ibrahim, PM10, tells Naratif Rakyat not to slander him over the shoes he wore at the swearing in
- FMT: Hishammuddin, Ismail ‘not likely’ to be in Anwar’s Cabinet
- Did Augustine Paul write "I Watch The Sparrows Fly" in which he blamed "the old man" for the guilty verdict in Anwar Ibrahim's trial? No.
- Mydin boss sounds alarm over egg shortage
- Klang ustaz Fathi Naim: Charged with rape and sexual of teenaged girl
- Anwar Ibrahim: another sex video, an amateurish attempt to smear him.
- Anwar issues letter to Baling MP, Hassan Saad, demanding apology over ‘Israeli link’ claim
- Untrue: Elizabeth Eads' claim that a Malaysian doctor was sentenced to death at the new "Nuremberg trial" for giving a Covid vaccine injection
- Correction: Police to investigate Baling MP's allegation that Anwar Ibrahim is an Israeli agent, and not Hadi Awang
- 7,560,121 hits
Tag Archives: Naomi wolf
Phil Kerpen checks Naomi Wolf’s claim that the miscarriage rate in the Pfizer trial is 44%, and isn’t impressed, to put it kindly
.. .. ..
When “grifter” Naomi Wolf “incited harassment” of Epilogue Kitchen and Cocktails, a restaurant in Salem, they refused to back down
.. .. .. .. https://fb.watch/eb-1B8oR5B/ CW: racism, ableism, incitement of violence.Sound on. Two voicemails, back to back. This has become a nationwide, targeted campaign by various racists and science deniers. There is glee in all of these voicemails, in all … Continue reading