- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Girl, 7, drops 4-year-old Boy into a Well in Yunnan, China
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- The Pelita Nasi Kandar Ramadan Brawl
- Does China own TikTok or is it a private business?
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- Commentary: What the release of Goh Keng Swee’s Albatross File means for Singaporeans - TODAY
- Vow Foods and lab grown meat from mammoth
- Singapore: Triple Lifestyle Marketing, retailer of water filtration systems, ordered to stop making false claims and misleading customers
- 7,697,704 hits
Tag Archives: forming a litigation dept
Elon Musk is mocked for trying to hire “hardcore streetfighters” on Twitter for his Litigation Department
.. .. .. .. .. .. My commitment: – We will never seek victory in a just case against us, even if we will probably win. – We will never surrender/settle an unjust case against us, even if we will … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Elon musk, forming a litigation dept Leave a comment