- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Australia's homeless hidden in plain sight | ABC News
- China’s high-speed trains: Study says that sewage systems are overwhelmed by poop
- Mat rempit crashes into car in Penang
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- The Quack, Dr David Martin
- "KILL AMERICANS" - China's New Education Campaign in School
- The Trapped Experience Center: A glimpse inside Hong Kong’s notorious subdivided homes
- Lee Chong Wei was inducted into BWF's Hall of Fame
- Thayaparan's rejoinder to Ahmad Faizal
- 7,769,896 hits
Tag Archives: —–
Video: We catch a snatch a thief, we WALLOP him properly!
— Snatch Thieves: Let’s get them! They are the common people’s scourge! Video: Vigilantes in Action — Somewhere in Penang. Some time in May 2016 —
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged -----, crime in malaysia, malaysia, snatch thefts Leave a comment
They may blame Mahathir for Proton’s fall from grace but the BN Govt is the one responsible!
… When Mahathir the Advisor is powerless Mahathir: Proton’s failure is due to political interference, the government’s failure to collect import duties from car importers and, above all, its failure to chart a clear future for the company. … Mariam … Continue reading
Malaysia: First death from the #heatwave due to punishment?
— Trainee cop in Johor is first heatstroke fatality Azizan Ayob, 23, died at 10.26pm on Wednesday after undergoing orientation at the Segamat Police Training Centre (Pulapol) earlier in the day. – See more at: http://www.themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/trainee-cop-in-johor-is-first-heatstroke-fatality#sthash.WUVPw2do.dpuf — 19 March 2016 … Continue reading