- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- China's new aircraft carrier isn't all it's CRACKED up to be!
- Did 400 Chinese tourists "disappear" in Italy to become illegals?
- Why is "bottle" a sensitive word in China 🇨🇳🍾? 😂
- Signal is a US govt operation, having been created and funded by a CIA spin-off: Is it true? It's hard to prove one way or the other...
- Malaysia has Ian Miles Cheong 😂
- Two US residents, John Chen and Lin Feng, charged with acting as unregistered agents for the Chinese Govt and bribing the IRS in anti-Falun Gong plot
- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Singapore: 5-hour search in Hillview for man allegedly spotted in drain wearing only underwear
- 7,763,332 hits
Category Archives: ali tinju
Low Yat Plaza: Another attack!
— Raiding Low Yat Plaza The Low Yat Plaza Incident: Aftermath Arrested: Mohd Ali (‘Ali Tinju’), seen making offensive racial remarks on video relating to Low Yat Plaza incident Shahrul Anuar Abdul Aziz, man at the centre of Low Yat Plaza incident: Pleads … Continue reading
Lim Kit Siang: Does anyone have evidence of Ali Tinju’s Low Yat speech?
— 14 November 2015 Malaysiakini Perak DAP hands copy of Ali Tinju evidence to cops Perak DAP has lodged a police report requesting the police to reopen its case against Malay Armed Forces Veterans Association president Mohd Ali Baharom for … Continue reading
It’s Ali Tinju. Again and again. Sigh.
— Mahathir: Tangkaplah! Come and arrest me for attending Bersih4 Rally. — FAIL! Ali Tinju can’t keep his promise of ‘another panas like Low Yat’ at the Kota Raya shopping complex, KL — 22 January 2016 Malaysian Digest @malaysiandigest 13h13 hours ago … Continue reading
MCA may hold a Raya Do to save Low Yat Plaza but Ridhuan Tee says that Malays should boycott it.
— 1 Low Yat Plaza: Revenge attack by suspected shoplifters? 2 Raiding Low Yat Plaza 3 The PM, Najib Razak, on the Low Yat incident and consequent riot. 4 Shahrul Anuar Abdul Aziz, man at the centre of Low Yat Plaza incident: Pleads … Continue reading
Mohd Ali Baharom (Ali Tinju) led Malay Army Veterans Association members in a butt dance at S Ambiga’s house in May 2012
— Arrested: Mohd Ali (‘Ali Tinju’), seen making offensive racial remarks on video relating to Low Yat Plaza incident — — — Veteran soldiers flex bottoms at Ambiga – Yahoo! News Malaysia Read ‘Veteran soldiers flex bottoms at Ambiga‘ on Yahoo! … Continue reading