Shah Alam: Teenager dies in fire after prank goes wrong

..

Teen boy dies in toilet fire prank gone wrong

Fire brigade finds charred remains of Muhamad Damin Mikhail Kansol, 16

Updated 10 hours ago · Published on 28 Aug 2022 10:43PM

SHAH ALAM – What started as a prank between friends turned into a tragedy when one of them died in a fire at a public toilet in Bandar Puncak Alam today.
.

He said the victim’s two friends were playing a mobile game in the toilet while he was sleeping on a sofa in front of the toilet door.

One of his friends then lit a fire under the sofa as a prank but the fire got bigger and smoke filled the toilet, forcing them to run out of the toilet.

“The victim woke up and in a semi-conscious state he ran into the toilet,” he added. – Bernama, August 28, 2022

https://www.thevibes.com/articles/news/69932/teen-boy-dies-in-toilet-fire-in-prank-gone-wrong?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

..

..

..

..

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s