- Another Project Veritas project: Video of Jordon Walker, supposed Pfizer researcher, discussing enhancing the Covid virus with a view to developing future vaccines and directed evolution.
- Fake claims about the Pfizer documents
- Simpang Pulai: Burning firecrackers on the road
- Anthony Loffredo turned himself from a human being to the Black Alien: It's irreversible
- The 3-star Charterhouse Hotel in Wanchai, Hong Kong offers an in-room mini waterfall. Unintentionally, of course
- SMK Infant Jesus Convent: All-girls elite school under spotlight after alleged Muslim-only SPM workshop
- Kepong road rage: Watch out for the "crazy old man" with a brick #JKS6364
- 20 passport offices to open 7 days a week starting tomorrow, but NOT the UTCs
- How to lie with a survey: An online survey by Mark Skidmore of 2,840 people concludes that the total number of people who died from COVID-19 inoculation may be as high as 278,000
- Top earners bear brunt of Singapore's rising costs in 2022
- 7,624,171 hits
Daily Archives: August 14, 2022
.. .. .. .. ..
.. .. . .. . ..
.. Fong Soong Hert suffocated his wife Pek Ying Ling with a pillow. Both are Singaporeans. He murdered her, and was found guilty and sentenced to life imprisonment. ..
Genting Highlands: Watch the policeman crash his BMW superbike into a car on the other side of the road!
.. .. .. ..
Misleading headline, “Malaysia is the 3rd laziest country in the world!” No, it’s not about being lazy at work but because Malaysians walk too little 😄
.. This is what is quoted: Malaysia Ranked The Third ‘Laziest’ Country In Stanford University Study https://newswav.com/A2208_Fgcl8z?s=A_feJ85Ov .. In truth, the headline is misleading and, I suspect, meant to mislead. You are not expected to read the article. This is … Continue reading