- The Singaporean and his white-and-orange Porsche
- Anti-vaxxers are spreading the rumour that the Director of the Chemnitz clinic in Germany left a letter blaming "lies about vaccination" for killing himself but police deny the existence of such a letter
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Did a Jo Wright write a Message to the New Zealand Prime Minister? That's what "Wirral In It Together" claims but where is the link?
- Arrested: Man who took woman's hand bag and said, Go to balai
- Did you know that Michael Yeadon, ex Pfizer scientist and a god of anti vaxxers, subscribes to Henry Makow's New World Order conspiracy theory?
- Global Halal
- Ipoh, Little India: It was not an ordinary funeral procession, as it had a low-flying helicopter and horses
- Lembah Beringin, the abandoned Ghost Town in Selangor...
- Nancy Pelosi did not rip the Bible into two
- 7,067,545 hits
Daily Archives: March 9, 2021
.. Have Hishamuddin's Arabian Tales Fallen Short? | Sarawak Report https://t.co/wvGng9wBPQ via @sarawak_report — RichardLi (@richardrichli) March 9, 2021 https://www.sarawakreport.org/2021/03/have-hishamuddins-arabian-tales-fallen-short/ https://www.sarawakreport.org/2021/03/have-hishamuddins-arabian-tales-fallen-short/
FMT: SJK (C) Khai Chee in Kuala Kangsar is a Chinese vernacular school where Malay pupils outnumber other races…
.. A Chinese school where Malay pupils outnumber others K. Parkaran -March 10, 2021 7:00 AM KUALA KANGSAR: Politicians often use vernacular schools as a lightning rod to win support from their ethnic community, even at the expense of sowing racial … Continue reading
And who is the ‘Datuk Seri’ businessman arrested over alleged RM300,000 bribe to free 22 Chinese nationals?
.. Rasuah : Dua individu termasuk Datuk Seri direman 6 harihttps://t.co/PUr1zBMimu#video pic.twitter.com/wiwbFsySg8 — BERNAMA (@bernamadotcom) March 10, 2021 .. MACC nabs ‘Datuk Seri’ over alleged RM300,000 bribe Bernama -March 10, 2021 12:15 AM SHAH ALAM: The Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) in … Continue reading
.. Were they looking for a sugar baby cum legal assistant? .. Social media outrage over Malaysian law firm’s job ad allegedly seeking ‘female only and good looking’ applicants https://t.co/HPGXWzEW0P — Malay Mail (@malaymail) March 9, 2021 https://t.co/zJmXFByQrn pic.twitter.com/zqIkHeXn9m — … Continue reading
.. .. Seventh jury member chosen for the Derek Chauvin trial as first week wraps up Day 5: There are currently seven members of the jury selected, five men and two women. Three of the jurors appear to be people … Continue reading
.. Bill Gates Collaborated with China Firm BGI Genomics that Was Caught Mining Americans’ Data By Jim HoftPublished March 8, 2021 at 3:53pm Natalie Winters from The National Pulse broke the news this past weekend that BGI Genomics, flagged by U.S. officials as “mining” … Continue reading
Chinese who live in America, enjoying their luxurious life-style and freedom there but being anti-America. With their family, too. Hypocrites?
.. “Being Anti-American Is Work , Living In America Is Life | Fifty Cents Army | Weibo” .. “Being anti-American is work, living in America is life”. This phrase has become very popular in the Chinese community in recent years. … Continue reading
A distortion of a New York Times article is circulating. It begins with “Report by The New York Times on Feb 21, 2021.”
.. Factual corrections: 1. The article is not entitled, “It’s Time to Believe in the Chinese and Russian Vaccines”. The correct title is “It’s Time to Trust China’s and Russia’s Vaccines”. Opinion | It’s Time to Trust China’s and Russia’s … Continue reading
.. Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine neutralizes Brazil variant in lab study Reuters / 06:48 AM March 09, 2021 NEW YORK — The COVID-19 vaccine from Pfizer Inc and BioNTech SE was able to neutralize a new variant of the coronavirus spreading rapidly … Continue reading
British regulators fine Chinese ‘propaganda’ channel CGTN €260,000 (£225,000, $420,000) for breaching the UK’s broadcasting rules…
.. The #UnitedKingdom’s broadcasting regulator @Ofcom imposed financial penalties on Chinese state broadcaster #CGTN for airing forced confessions and biased coverage of pro-democracy protests in #HongKong. https://t.co/rpuABcL53A — The Epoch Times – China Insider (@EpochTimesChina) March 8, 2021 https://t.co/ARSCjcr4s2 pic.twitter.com/vIyfBcmKTd … Continue reading