- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Photos of the Quarter-million Ringgit Man in bed with a woman: Fake, of course!
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Zuraida Kamaruddin: When a Minister becomes a laughing stock through no fault of others...
- #FakeNews: No, The Ministry of the Interior is not monitoring all calls and social media platforms in Malaysia. It originated from the UAE. #Spam
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- 5,734,294 hits
Daily Archives: April 22, 2019
… 22 April 2019 .. MAHATHIR DROPS BOMB ON SULTANS: RULERS NOW 'ASSUMING MORE POWER' THAN THEY ARE GIVEN UNDER THE CONSTITUTION – IF WE HAVE TWO-THIRDS MAJORITY, WE CAN STOP THE PROBLEM OF INTERFERENCE https://t.co/zmyQGcFGA2 — Malaysia Chronicle (@MsiaChronicle) … Continue reading
… 22 April 2019 .. .. $TSLA $TSLAQ Nothing like word of mouth advertising: "The video was widely shared on China’s Twitter-like Weibo, with the hashtag “Tesla self-ignites” becoming one of the most-read topics on the platform, being viewed … Continue reading