- Sarawak Report writes on the Lim Guan Eng prosecution...
- Was Dr Mahathir making reference to Singapore?
- untold.news.blog: Part 1 - Liars at MOF, PNB and SC
- The DAP and Teo Nie Ching go on the offensive!
- Dr Ralph Baric didn't create Covid-19...
- A Tale of Two Princes: The Johor Prince and the Negeri Sembilan Prince in 2008...
- Video: Naked artist stuck up a tree for three hours after 'performance'. The work of Hilde Krohn Huse...
- China hires over 100 TSMC engineers in push for chip leadership
- Huawei options as U.S. sanctions cut its supply of smartphone chips
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- 5,958,209 hits
Daily Archives: September 5, 2017
… 20 November 2017 malaysiakini.comVerified account @malaysiakini Tamil Malar claims defamation, seeks RM50m from Saravanan 20 Nov 2017, 3:28 pm (Updated 20 Nov 2017, 4:32 pm) . Tamil Malar has sought RM50 million from Deputy Youth and Sports Minister M Saravanan … Continue reading
… 6 February 2019 .. malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Siti Nurhaliza not Harapan’s pick for Semenyih – Mukhriz Bernama | Published: Today 6:01 pm SEMENYIH POLLS | Pop singer Siti Nurhaliza Tarudin’s name is not on the list of potential Pakatan Harapan candidates for … Continue reading
… Prasarana Malaysia Berhad (Prasarana) (English: Malaysian Infrastructure Limited) is a 100% government-owned company which was set up by Ministry of Finance (Malaysia) as a corporate body established under the Minister of Finance (Incorporation) Act 1957 to own the assets … Continue reading