- Watch "PM Muhyiddin Yassin, Xi’s bête noire in South East Asia" on YouTube
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- The MACC has arrested Lim Guan Eng!
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Philip Yeung, a Chinese-Canadian contrarian: A misunderstood country...
- What GLC heads and other Big Shots eat in Malaysia...
- Tan Sri Lim Kok Wing is Lord of Holton, UK: Did he inherit the title, or did he get it from the Queen?
- Genneva Gold. Not all that glitters is gold.
- Grace Bride: Coronavirus is a plot by Trump and CIA! (Selective reporting could be more dangerous than fake news.)
- #RosmahMansorTrial: The testimony of Saidi Abang Samsudin on 5 August 2020...
- 5,948,799 hits
Daily Archives: September 10, 2017
… 10 September 2017 .. chie @najihahmadn 4h4 hours ago Replying to @theSundaily Haha so do the AES camera need a CCTV to monitor it now? .. http://www.malaysiandigest.com/news/696847-aes-camera-damaged-components-stolen.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=malaysiandigest .. https://www.bharian.com.my/berita/kes/2017/09/323752/tiang-ditumbang-kamera-aes-dicuri .. FMT News @fmtoday Vandals bring down AES camera along N-S Expresswa … Continue reading
… PERKASA: Floods are caused by Oktoberfest, dog-petting, gambling, prostitution, Halloween, LGBT, and other vices. In Malaysia: Perkasa gives a twist to twisters, tornadoes, freak storms and other natural disasters.. … 2 October 2017 malaysiakini.comVerified account @malaysiakini ‘German F&B Fest’ can proceed, … Continue reading