- Breaking news! No press conference by 2 Bersatu MPs in Muhyiddin's cabinet!
- Do you know the real identity of Jocker Oruvan, said to be responsible for the suicide of Thivya Nayagi?
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- Before Najib's newly-employed Israeli spy agency, Senpai, could act...
- Video: Mahathir speaks of Muhyiddin Yassin and the PN govt...
- Is Mahathir still Bersatu Chairman? See for yourself!
- Malaysia's NASA girl, Brelveenraj Kaur, is the Real Deal...
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- 6 Food Panda riders charged with rioting at Puchong, Selangor, 10 still at large: They had reacted to an attack on a female colleague.
- RM200k fine for private hospital which overcharged a patient for face masks used by nurses who treated his daughter...
- 5,840,919 hits
Daily Archives: May 14, 2014
_________________________________________________ IS THIS A CASE OF ‘IF YOU CAN PLAY DIRTY, SO CAN WE’? WINNERS OF THE BY-EPECTION, MAH AND GERAKAN GET ASKED FOR REWARD! Some 500 people flocked to the Gerakan service centre in Teluk Intan on Wednesday morning … Continue reading
— Human trafficking? China police search for more than 100 missing Vietnamese brides ReutersThursday, Dec 11, 2014 AsiaOne @sphasiaone · 1h 1 hour ago China police search for more than 100 missing Vietnamese brides http://bit.ly/1za4gxJ … SHANGHAI – Police in … Continue reading
_______________________________________________________________ — Esme the Guide Dog and Cassandra Chiu, Singapore Woman Award 2012 recipient — CASSANDRA CHIU MEI MEI Singapore Woman of the Year 2012 Singapore Disabled Sports Woman of the Year 1966 Master of Science in Professional Counselling Psychotherapist — … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ NO DETAILS YET BUT CAN YOU GUESS WHICH POLITICAL PARTY IS RANKED AS MOST CORRUPT? — Malaysiakini 4:40PM May 14, 2014 Only 28pct believe gov’t can tackle corruption The number of people who believe that the … Continue reading