- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Billy Ball: My 6-year-old son died. Then the Anti-vaxxers found out.
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- Video of a man and his wife in an altercation: Tan Sri Musa Hassan's wife files for divorce
- Girl, 7, drops 4-year-old Boy into a Well in Yunnan, China
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- To be charged in court for obstructing a public officer: Senior citizen Patrick Khoo, who was attacked by MBPJ dog catchers
- Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen is in the USA
- The Land of 700 million CCTV cameras
- 7,698,750 hits
Tag Archives: Suaram executive director Cynthia Gabriel
Posted on November 9, 2013 by weehingthong
___________________________________________________________ Comango is the acronym for the Coalition of Malaysian NGOs in the Universal Periodic Review Process. — Islamists vs Comango – Part 1 http://youtu.be/v66pPk02XVs http://youtu.be/v66pPk02XVs — Malaysiakini 7:18PM Jan 10, 2014 UN raps Malaysian gov’t on Comango ban The … Continue reading →
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged activist Datuk Paduka Marina Mahathir, bisexual and transsexual (LGBT), Centre for Independent Journalism (CIJ) (director) Sonia Randhawa, Comango, gay, Ikatan Muslimin Malaysia (Isma), Isma, lesbian, Malaysia Youth & Students Democratic Movements (DEMA) secretary Yong Kin Yin, S Ambiga, Socialist Party of Malaysia (PSM) secretary-general S. Arutchelvan, Suaram director Kua Kia Soong, Suaram executive director Cynthia Gabriel, Tenaganita executive director Irene Fernandez | Leave a comment