- Many Malaysians and some Singaporeans want the head of ex Singaporean comedian Jocelyn Chia for her MH370 joke
- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Lim Haifeng, 51, "longevity expert", a 'master of natural therapy' and an 'Amway celebrity' advocating 'fasting, detoxification and maintenance', died of food poisoning
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Did 400 Chinese tourists "disappear" in Italy to become illegals?
- China's new aircraft carrier isn't all it's CRACKED up to be!
- Kedah MB spoke of Chinese in Kedah and "potong lanjiau"
- Singapore: Female cyclist versus female driver at Katong
- Putra Heights:Customer ran amok in restaurant after being called 'pakcik' while he wanted to be called "baby" or "abang"
- Bully who hit young woman on the head: Remanded for 3 days
- 7,773,921 hits
Tag Archives: scam in setapak
Same man, same bike, different number plates! What’s his name and what’s his game?
_____________________________________________________________ In Kuching:Did he ‘fake’ accidents to extort from his ‘victims’? — From: Malaysian Crime Awareness Campaign — WHAT IS HE UP TO? He rides the same motorbike but the number plate at the back is WWG 887 while the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged crime, KL, scam in setapak, selangor, WWC8874, WWG 887 5 Comments