- These kids who sang the Negaraku in Chinese will be among the top scorers in the UPSR, PT3, UPSR and STPM, and win scholarships from all over the world: It's stupid to claim they don't know BM!
- Arrested: Lorry driver who harassed a policeman in Lahat, Ipoh...
- Neelofa markets Nilofa Banana Milk...
- The Amazing 'Get Everybody Moving' (G.E.M.) Tang...
- This human brain-eater is Filipino: He said that her brain was bland.
- Nude photos of K-pop star Ailee made her cry on stage (1)
- Watch "Negaraku, Malaysia Anthem (With Four Languages Lyrics) Malay, English, Chinese & Tamil" on YouTube
- Deputy IGP: No, there will be NO racial riots this coming weekend, 7 - 8 December 2019!
- The Miri Christmas Parade 2019...
- Joke of the Month? Phantom Voters from China voted for the DAP!
- 5,570,789 hits
Tag Archives: philippines
— LAST YEAR, IT WAS SUPER TYPHOON HAIYAN. This time, it’s Hagupit. — China Xinhua News and 1 other follow UN OCHA Asia Pacific @OCHAAsiaPac 18m18 minutes ago Latest regional snapshot with Typhoon #Hagupit affecting 1 million people. More here: … Continue reading
________________________________________________________ THERE IS ONLY ONE ‘PAC-MAN’! — Channel NewsAsia @ChannelNewsAsia · 59m 59 minutes ago Boxing: #Pacquiao beats #Algieri to retain WBO welterweight title http://cna.asia/1uqCjMI Filipino ring icon Manny Pacquiao comprehensively dismantled American Chris Algieri to retain his World Boxing … Continue reading
_________________________________________________________________ — The Telegraph @Telegraph 4h4 hours ago Why ‘Sweetie‘ is the perfect trap to catch a paedophile http://fw.to/UEZeXUU (Pic: AFP/Getty) — Gold Coast Bulletin @GCBulletin 7m7 minutes ago A virtual 10-year-old girl has busted a Brisbane sex offender in … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________________ China gets ready for Typhoon Nari! Typhoon Nari At least 750,000 people were affected by the typhoon, Philippine officials said, before it made its way out into the South China Sea. Northern Philippines hit by Typhoon Santi/Nari! Next, China!!! … WorldHeadliners … Continue reading
______________________________________________________________ LATEST: 201 dead, 3 million affected! — Australia Network News Philippines earthquake creates spectacular rocky wall Updated 4 hours 30 minutes ago Photo: A house in Bohol province atop a huge crack which geologists call ‘lateral spreading’ after the … Continue reading
________________________________________________ Malaysiakini PM to announce RCI on Lahad Datu intrusion 5:57PM Mar 23, 2013 Home Minister Hishammuddin Hussien said that the prime minister will announce the formation of a new Royal Commission of Inquiry (RCI) to investigate the Lahad Datu … Continue reading
_______________________________________________ Fall out from the Sabah Invasion _______________________________________________ NST TO PUBLISH 3-PART SERIES ON LAHAD DATU INTRUSION Click on the link for the video: http://my.news.yahoo.com/video/nst-publish-3-part-series-113000402.html — Retweeted 11 times New Straits Times @NST_Online Feb 9 Wonder what has happened … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________________ December 2012 … MAGELLAN’S CROSS We went to see Magellan’s Cross when we were on Cebu Island. The one we saw is a replica of the wooden cross planted on Cebu Island on 14 April 1521 to mark the … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ COCKFIGHTS A Cockfight in Lucknow, 1784-1786, by Johann Zoffany A cockfight is a blood sport between two roosters (cocks), held in a ring called a cockpit. Cockfighting is now illegal throughout all states in the United States, Brazil, Australia … Continue reading