- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- China's new aircraft carrier isn't all it's CRACKED up to be!
- Did 400 Chinese tourists "disappear" in Italy to become illegals?
- Signal is a US govt operation, having been created and funded by a CIA spin-off: Is it true? It's hard to prove one way or the other...
- Why is "bottle" a sensitive word in China 🇨🇳🍾? 😂
- Malaysia has Ian Miles Cheong 😂
- Two US residents, John Chen and Lin Feng, charged with acting as unregistered agents for the Chinese Govt and bribing the IRS in anti-Falun Gong plot
- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Singapore: 5-hour search in Hillview for man allegedly spotted in drain wearing only underwear
- 7,763,361 hits
Tag Archives: nur sajat
Pondan: A pejorative in Malay but a company brand in Indonesia…
… 9 June 2019 .. A pejorative is a word expressing contempt of disiapproval. Pondan is a term that refers to transsexual men, those who have male biology but claim to have female instincts. These people often use the term … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged nur sajat, pondan, transvestite 1 Comment
It was Papagomo who called Jamil Khir Baharom, Jakim chief, about Nur Sajat…
… Papagomo buat report pasal Sajat pada Menteri Agama … .. 25 January 2018 malaysiakini.comVerified account @malaysiakini Stop transphobic attacks on Nur Sajat at once Published: 25 Jan 2018, 5:30 pm Modified: 25 Jan 2018, 5:38 pm LETTER | … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged nur sajat, papagomno transgender pondan nur sajat, papagomo 1 Comment