- Do you know the real identity of Jocker Oruvan, said to be responsible for the suicide of Thivya Nayagi?
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- False: The claim that "Autopsies performed by the Italians showed that Covid-19 is not pneumonia-like. Covid-19 is disseminated intravascular coagulation (thrombosis). So the way to combat it is with antibiotics."
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- Ipoh had Rose Chan, who brought the little town fame of a sort...
- 'Hot' Coffee Lam: Still hot. As a fitness guru with 874,000 YouTube subscribers....
- Breaking news: Malaysia will discharge Covid-19 patients after 14 days...
- Grace Bride: Coronavirus is a plot by Trump and CIA! (Selective reporting could be more dangerous than fake news.)
- Aeon Mall Tebrau, Johor: Closed 25 May - 1 June, 2020...
- Charles Santiago to MCA man, Chew Kok Woh: Please take your fight elsewhere...
- 5,836,993 hits
Tag Archives: medical
… For Budget 2017, the Defence Ministry received an allocation of RM15.1 billion of the total RM262.8 billion allocated for the year, while the Prime Minister’s Department, according to a Malaysiakini report, received an allocation of RM15.9 billion. … 17 … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ The University Malaya Health Metropolis http://etp.pemandu.gov.my/11_January…etropolis.aspx Universiti Malaya Holdings will spearhead an initiative to develop and position the Health Metropolis as Malaysia’s premier medical hub and as one of the centres of excellence for medicine and bioscience in the … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ COFFEE: TWO CUPS A DAY KEEP ME WORKING AWAY ____________________________________________________________ … 14 Oct 2016 KK liked this RichardLi @richardrichli 12h12 hours ago A reminder to know your drinks of sugar content! … People who are born free of diabetes may … Continue reading