- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Rumor has it that German anti-vaccine doctor Andreas Noack is dead, presumably "murdered"
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Buried in 1985, when there was no WhatsApp yet: 201 year-old Mummified monk in Mongolia found "not dead" in 2015 with a note that said, "Stop believing all the bullshit you read on WhatsApp."
- Anti-vaxxers are spreading the rumour that the Director of the Chemnitz clinic in Germany left a letter blaming "lies about vaccination" for killing himself but police deny the existence of such a letter
- "I'd rather go to hell than forgive him!" | A real story (Met. Pavlos)
- Did you know that Michael Yeadon, ex Pfizer scientist and a god of anti vaxxers, subscribes to Henry Makow's New World Order conspiracy theory?
- Loh Pei Ying on culpability of Raeesah Khan and Pritam Singh
- Did a Jo Wright write a Message to the New Zealand Prime Minister? That's what "Wirral In It Together" claims but where is the link?
- Hannah Yeoh is not a problem. Boo Cheng Hau is the problem.
- 7,082,523 hits
Tag Archives: Jeffrey sachs American in a great Depression
GDP figures show that economist Jeffrey Sachs could not have been correct when he said in May 2020 that the US economy was already in a depression…
.. https://t.co/rKuTW3bKUq. pic.twitter.com/0qqv82U8XL — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) August 21, 2021 .. No, the US economy was in a recession in 2020, not a depression, and even the recession did not last for long. The GDP of the US fell 3.15% in … Continue reading