- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Australia's homeless hidden in plain sight | ABC News
- China’s high-speed trains: Study says that sewage systems are overwhelmed by poop
- Mat rempit crashes into car in Penang
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- The Quack, Dr David Martin
- "KILL AMERICANS" - China's New Education Campaign in School
- The Trapped Experience Center: A glimpse inside Hong Kong’s notorious subdivided homes
- Lee Chong Wei was inducted into BWF's Hall of Fame
- Thayaparan's rejoinder to Ahmad Faizal
- 7,769,896 hits
Tag Archives: IGP proposes increasing fines for traffic offences
Raise the fines and reduce accident rates? No, it won’t happen.
— Raise the fines and reduce accident rates? No, it won’t happen. All that happens is more money paid in fines…or higher ‘donations’. — IS THE MAIN REASON FOR INCREASING FINES THE COLLECTION OF HIGHER REVENUE FOR A GOVERNMENT RUNNING OUT … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged IGP proposes increasing fines for traffic offences 1 Comment