- Many Malaysians and some Singaporeans want the head of ex Singaporean comedian Jocelyn Chia for her MH370 joke
- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Lim Haifeng, 51, "longevity expert", a 'master of natural therapy' and an 'Amway celebrity' advocating 'fasting, detoxification and maintenance', died of food poisoning
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Did 400 Chinese tourists "disappear" in Italy to become illegals?
- China's new aircraft carrier isn't all it's CRACKED up to be!
- Singapore: Female cyclist versus female driver at Katong
- Kedah MB spoke of Chinese in Kedah and "potong lanjiau"
- Putra Heights:Customer ran amok in restaurant after being called 'pakcik' while he wanted to be called "baby" or "abang"
- Dead: The biggest crocodile ever caught alive
- 7,773,977 hits
Tag Archives: attack on DAP centres
Is it Open Season on DAP centres again?
… 15 October 2017 Star Police probe attempt to burn DAP office in Sabah Nation Sunday, 15 Oct 2017 7:57 PM MYT KOTA KINABALU: Police are investigating an arson attempt at the office of Sabah DAP women’s chief Jannie Lasimbang. … Continue reading
Posted in DAP, DAP centres attacked, malaysia politics Tagged attack on DAP centres, DAP Leave a comment