- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Billy Ball: My 6-year-old son died. Then the Anti-vaxxers found out.
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- Video of a man and his wife in an altercation: Tan Sri Musa Hassan's wife files for divorce
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Girl, 7, drops 4-year-old Boy into a Well in Yunnan, China
- Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen is in the USA
- To be charged in court for obstructing a public officer: Senior citizen Patrick Khoo, who was attacked by MBPJ dog catchers
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- The Land of 700 million CCTV cameras
- 7,699,015 hits
Tag Archives: Astro increases prices
ASTRO (but pronounced by Cantonese speakers on Astro as As**ole)
_______________________________________________________________ Malaysia Chronicle Friday, 17 January 2014 08:39 CAUGHT TRYING TO DELETE EVIDENCE: ‘Allah’ censored on Astro channel? KUALA LUMPUR— The raging debate over “Allah” has found its way onto television screens, after a viewer complained the Arabic word was … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Astro, Astro increases prices, Jingga 13, PKR, price hike for sports and family channels Leave a comment