- Fake news regarding Thailand and Pfizer
- FACT Crescendo: No, it's not Singer-Songwriter Bob Geldof’s interview with BBC Newsnight but a spoof of a David Bowie interview on the same show.
- Jessica Gurmeet Kaur Sidhu, Singaporean and ex Head of Administration and Finance, Attorney General's Chambers
- Nilai: Illegal settlement of Indonesians even had a makeshift school
- White foreign tourists beg on the street in KL
- Bottle throwing: Dang Wangi police know who the guy is and are tracking him down
- A second Chinese spy balloon spotted!
- Malaysian hockey player Hanis Nadiah Onn wrote this of the A R Rahman concert: "Bau best lah kat dalam tuh", a reference to the thousands of Indians there
- Dr Aseem Malhotra was JUST AWFUL in taking advantage of the death of a young woman to imply that it was vaccine-related
- An egg conspiracy theory: Governments are destroying egg production because eggs protect you from Covid-19
- 7,634,044 hits
Daily Archives: January 14, 2023
The New XBB.1.5 Variant is so infectious that if you have never had Covid-19 yet, you could catch it this time around; and re-infection could happen!
.. Three factors make for the infectiousness of XBB.1.5: It appears to bind even more tightly to receptors in the human body than its predecessors; and people are traveling and not masking. .. People who haven’t had COVID will likely … Continue reading
.. China has 1.4 billion people. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..